boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This game has me conflicted. Grace is wonderful and there is now another great girl in the mall I'm curious about, but the gameplay is terrible... Why so many games are mindless grind and click-a-thons?
I think I'll give it another release chance before I drop it, fingers crossed.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
is it just me or for others too that some error occurs while in between the game and it crashes?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I have a wild question popping up in my mind : is there any point in maxing out the girls you meet at the shopping mall ?

Cuz as it it, besides an introduction the first time you talk to them and a duck fest of click here and there to max out the relationship level what is the point ? Because I would love to be able to go visit the art museums and more if needs be with the Japanese student or take some forbidden substance with the drug dealer.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Angela is necessary for seducing Bailey and Olivia. So i think you can not leave her in
This game has me conflicted. Grace is wonderful and there is now another great girl in the mall I'm curious about, but the gameplay is terrible... Why so many games are mindless grind and click-a-thons?
I think I'll give it another release chance before I drop it, fingers crossed.
Nah, nothing like that. Here is normal grind. Because grind a little+new event almost every day.Something always happens. Man of the house/Big Brother- this is fine samples of degenerative grinding.

Reactions: Canto Forte

AnonUser9944

Mar 11, 2019
Is it a problem on my side, or doesn't the game feature any sound effects? I personally think that it would be a better experience with some sounds, especially some decent music in the background that fits the different ingame locations.

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
The 0.6 dialogs are very subpar compared to the previous versions. "This one has a motor, I think" Olivia dixit during the motorboat scene. Uh? Who on earth would say that? Of course a motorboat has a motor. The 0.5 Olivia had a brain, why make her a stupid brainless blonde in 0.6?
Also there is this Grant guy begging for 10 millions. But well, the grind in this game is so grindy that by the time this scene unlocks, MC has one billion $ with his investments. MC can not only loan 10 millions but can buy the whole Grant's company.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes