ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
im having a glitch with bailey where i cant get her to become scretary despite being lvl 5 job but the quest for smartcorp requires me to talk to her about being ready. how do i fix this should i do something?
1) Have you had the guestroom argument between Angela and Bailey?
2) Have you had the TV event where she talks to you in her underwear? The conditions are that the guestroom argument is done and the time is after 6PM. Wait until Angela leaves the living room to lay on the bed before you click to watch TV.

Once that's done, you just need to be career level 4 and ask Jack to have a secretary.

Yeah I am ... I reached the maximum level at work...
Hmm, can you keep checking your office? It should be that after you're promoted to career level 5, one of the office events is Jack coming in to discuss the venture capital fund and invites you to boat with the family to discuss it. Maybe pass a day and try again?

iojjoi

Feb 25, 2018
1) Have you had the guestroom argument between Angela and Bailey?
2) Have you had the TV event where she talks to you in her underwear? The conditions are that the guestroom argument is done and the time is after 6PM. Wait until Angela leaves the living room to lay on the bed before you click to watch TV.

Once that's done, you just need to be career level 4 and ask Jack to have a secretary.

Hmm, can you keep checking your office? It should be that after you're promoted to career level 5, one of the office events is Jack coming in to discuss the venture capital fund and invites you to boat with the family to discuss it. Maybe pass a day and try again?

how do i trigger the guetroom argument that may be the issue.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
how do i trigger the guetroom argument that may be the issue.
Time after 6PM, at least 5 days after Bailey has arrived. You should be able to just check the guestroom. You're supposed to get an alert when you go to the living room saying Byron hears shouting (after 6PM).

iojjoi

Feb 25, 2018
then again i can watch tv with bailey at night but does that mean anything if its not in her underwear ( shes in that grey track suit outfit , is that her underwear)?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When I went to the mall and in the main area tried to talk with Layla i got the attached error message. After "Ignore" the game went through smoothly.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
When I went to the mall and in the main area tried to talk with Layla i got the attached error message. After "Ignore" the game went through smoothly.
Are you sure you have the latest 0.6b patch? I checked my files and I have that variable...Double checked and the definition was added for the 0.6b patch. 0.6a version does not have the variable properly defined and thus you'd get that error.

then again i can watch tv with bailey at night but does that mean anything if its not in her underwear ( shes in that grey track suit outfit , is that her underwear)?
Believe that's only for the weekend, think this underwear event is weekday only (don't quote me, would have to double-check). Also, just double-checking, you checked that under the "Opportunities" tab for Jack, there's nothing to hire a secretary?

iojjoi

Feb 25, 2018
Are you sure you have the latest 0.6b patch? I checked my files and I have that variable....

Believe that's only for the weekend, think this underwear event is weekday only (don't quote me, would have to double-check). Also, just double-checking, you checked that under the "Opportunities" tab for Jack, there's nothing to hire a secretary?
there is no tab under opportunities for hiring a secretary, and i just checked and the watch tv in the grey outfit is anyday of the week.

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
i just started going to the pool is there any content with aubrey (think i got the name correct) i see she wants to intern at your work or something ?

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
i just started going to the pool is there any content with aubrey (think i got the name correct) i see she wants to intern at your work or something ?
Currently, as far as I can tell, there's only the pool event for Aubrey. Though if you go with the X-ray glasses, it plays out differently.

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
also im stuck with angela, i spoke to her 1 time when she was drunk and she spoke to me and asked me the question but its still there as a opertunity ?

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
also im stuck with angela, i spoke to her 1 time when she was drunk and she spoke to me and asked me the question but its still there as a opertunity ?
Yes, I brought this up earlier as well, the way the opportunity checks for those particular opportunities are currently a little borked. If you've had the heart to heart, that's the current end of that little arc.

ok last save is where im at.
Can't see your attachments, give it time, I guess?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

High-Rise Climb [v0.6b] [Smokeydots] - Original Size: 3.85GB

Download PC (400MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thnx

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I get an error pattern in the office when I want to hang out with Izumi and wear the x-ray glasses:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/izumihangout.rpy", line 118, in script
    with dissolve(1)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve(1)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\display\core.py", line 3012, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
High-Rise Climb 0.6b
Sun Mar 24 12:11:32 2019

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Are you sure you have the latest 0.6b patch? I checked my files and I have that variable...Double checked and the definition was added for the 0.6b patch. 0.6a version does not have the variable properly defined and thus you'd get that error.

I downloaded it from here and the directory's name is "HighRiseClimb-0.6a-pc" soo...
Or is it the other way? Becouse i just realized that the patch is from 0.6a to 0.6b :)
Applying it now...

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
I downloaded it from here and the directory's name is "HighRiseClimb-0.6a-pc" soo...
Or is it the other way? Becouse i just realized that the patch is from 0.6a to 0.6b :)
Applying it now...
Yes, you need to download the main 0.6a file and then upgrade it to 0.6b using the patch

I get an error pattern in the office when I want to hang out with Izumi and wear the x-ray glasses:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    with dissolve(1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve(1)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\HighRiseClimb\renpy\display\core.py", line 3012, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
High-Rise Climb 0.6b
Sun Mar 24 12:11:32 2019
Believe it's meant to be upper case 'Dissolve' instead of lowercase 'dissolve'. I've attached another version of izumihangout.rpy, can you try replacing the version in [game folder]\game and see if it works?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I was wondering why I can't study or research anymore, only thing working is the x ray vision that i've done but I want to increase like biology, or anything else won't work the if I click on research I get then same date night at the bar. Also why every time I want to fuck her, I have to take the damn pink pill, can you at least update that ,....

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes