nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Is it possible that there is bug with Grace?
  • Grace Sex and BJ in Office (GRACE ROUTE)
Tried to talk to her all 5 days a week, and there is no options for quickie.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, I used that, and it solved the problems. Still, figured I would ask, since I had pulled the file before the patch was awesomely provided.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Huh? You have at least 4 different options for having sex with Izumi on the relationship path, haven't tried fear yet.
office quickie,living room,bedroom,bathtub,shower...5 options..Izumi is THE gal,wonder if she has Yakuza connections and can get rid of Angela :p

Reactions: Canto Forte
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible that there is bug with Grace?
  • Grace Sex and BJ in Office (GRACE ROUTE)
Tried to talk to her all 5 days a week, and there is no options for quickie.
Groping is doable regular basis,sex is only on fear route or once she's your liutenant...I prefer fear routing her,since I get the anal option on that path

Reactions: nxq

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It's weird how MC goes around cheating his gf. Even at home he cheats on her right under her nose lol. :unsure:

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
If you go through the drunken opportunity events, you can see that she's more desperate for the relationship than he is. Doubt she's stupid enough to think he isn't cheating on her but she also just doesn't want to let him go because he's currently the only good thing she has going for her.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
i was haveing this problem, it went away after i got to work level 5
To be more precise, it unlocks after you have the boating event with Jack and he tells that you'll be working with Bella on the venture capital stuff.

Which only unlocks after you hit career level 5

EDIT: Smokey, if you want to take a look, I've attached my version of the chat.rpy. You had a lot of duplicated code, so I was trying to cut that down. Seems to work fairly well for me and might be useful to you.

I advise pointing to the methods here from BellaTalkScreens as well as the way you were doing the checking was kind of confusing compared to how chat worked for others.

Thanks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she occasionally brings up that he's rich/loaded/etc...she'll put up with pretty much anything to be able to live the "no-working shopping spree fancy things" life....the MC eventually hasta get sick of her leeching and give her the boot...Izumi is the strong independent intelligent go-getter sex machine of the MC's dreams :p

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
she occasionally brings up that he's rich/loaded/etc...she'll put up with pretty much anything to be able to live the "no-working shopping spree fancy things" life....the MC eventually hasta get sick of her leeching and give her the boot...Izumi is the strong independent intelligent go-getter sex machine of the MC's dreams :p
Izumi is power hungry, and probably will work against you with jack for another promotion. so I would be more careful when keeping people like that close.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Izumi is power hungry, and probably will work against you with jack for another promotion. so I would be more careful when keeping people like that close.
i actually see her more as the type to go for the "Power-Couple" idea..taking over the business together and ruling the business world..as she,more than anyone in the game has genuine affection for our MC....Bailey just wants to be someones pet..Angela just wants to be a trophy wife..dont know how Olivia will go..not enough content yet..but she could be a romantic pursuit..or just a threesome buddy with Angela..lol..Grace is the office slag...she'd fuck you just to get ahead with zero feelings...and Bella..she is the one that would stab you in the back to control the company..Bella is pure machination.

Reactions: Canto Forte

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

High-Rise Climb [v0.6b] [Smokeydots] - Original Size: 3.85GB

Download PC (400MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes