Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
I don't mind this grinding in the game compare to other games. Tbh why isn't the Mc haven't kiss Izumi yet? I kinda hoping to see it. Hehehe, she knows the Mc is attached to Angela but she still love him

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I don't mind this grinding in the game compare to other games. Tbh why isn't the Mc haven't kiss Izumi yet? I kinda hoping to see it. Hehehe, she knows the Mc is attached to Angela but she still love him
Huh? You have at least 4 different options for having sex with Izumi on the relationship path, haven't tried fear yet.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
its the same doubt that i had mmm i thougth with the things that i read ist only the patch to avoid some bugs the Vb not contains more content but if some one could confirm please
thanks. im not able to buy the boat in 6a somehow. Keeps saying that i dont have enough money for some reason. Is that a known bug?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
thanks. im not able to buy the boat in 6a somehow. Keeps saying that i dont have enough money for some reason. Is that a known bug?
Yes. Click the "50K" text below it. If you click the picture, it tries to buy the $1.5 million car. 6b fixes this issue.

its the same doubt that i had mmm i thougth with the things that i read ist only the patch to avoid some bugs the Vb not contains more content but if some one could confirm please
As far as I know no new content, but quite a few fixes.
Unfortunately still a handful that at least I encounter every time(3 attempts) like:
-The inconsistent chat counter with sometimes having 1 choice and sometimes 5 choices even for characters with just 2 or 3 positives.
-Research multipliers sometimes working but mostly not for psychology 1-3.
-The Angela drinking opportunity - Keeps passing out on couch even after comfort_promise with opportunity not updating, and angela_drunk_wake1_screen isn't called anywhere in the game so no clue what to do with that one. All I know is that I somehow managed to get it "finished" on the first playthrough(still drunk on couch), just wish I knew why.
-Izumi date opportunity not progressing or completing.
-Smartbox opportunity starting long before it should, breaking other things along the way.
-Bella is pretty much completely broken unless you put everything on hold until the boat trip.
-Bailey secretary opportunity, poor Jack must wonder why I've asked him 30 times now.
-sara_chat_screen is missing an else: statement on line 2229.
-Olivia either needs a cooldown, one-time event for mall, or added options with the choice to skip.
-Add a tag or other wise make it very clear which girls have extra content attached to them based on rel, and which are a waste of time to build rel with. Especially encounters at the mall plus Lara, Mia, Bella(If she has content, add that to the bug list above), Ida, Ajay and arguably Olivia.

Probably a lot more I'm forgetting about right now. Basically the game breaks too easily if you go outside the properly designed path and progress too far in a certain line, it will end up not only breaking that line but others that rely on it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Yes. Click the "50K" text below it. If you click the picture, it tries to buy the $1.5 million car. 6b fixes this issue.

As far as I know no new content, but quite a few fixes.
Unfortunately still a handful that at least I encounter every time(3 attempts) like:
-The inconsistent chat counter with sometimes having 1 choice and sometimes 5 choices even for characters with just 2 or 3 positives.
-Research multipliers sometimes working but mostly not for psychology 1-3.
-The Angela drinking opportunity - Keeps passing out on couch even after comfort_promise with opportunity not updating, and angela_drunk_wake1_screen isn't called anywhere in the game so no clue what to do with that one. All I know is that I somehow managed to get it "finished" on the first playthrough(still drunk on couch), just wish I knew why.
-Izumi date opportunity not progressing or completing.
-Smartbox opportunity starting long before it should, breaking other things along the way.
-Bella is pretty much completely broken unless you put everything on hold until the boat trip.
-Bailey secretary opportunity, poor Jack must wonder why I've asked him 30 times now.

Probably a lot more I'm forgetting about right now. Basically the game breaks too easily if you go outside the properly designed path and progress too far in a certain line, it will end up not only breaking that line but others that rely on it.
Thanks for confirm

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I played a game from start raising relationship for everyone in this latest release. Quite a few opportunities that I remember from previous playthroughs seemed to never fire. Like Olivia coming to our home and Bailey work opportunity. No cheats used either, so I did everything step by step. Maybe I just missed some arcane triggers though.

Edit: And I realized just now that I missed the latest bugfix patch :p

Aug 22, 2018
I got Angela wasted on the couch even after we "talked it through"...also I wanna dump her stupid junky ass if it's all possible....Also wish some more anal scenes in the future :)

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes