Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Take all the time you need to make a nice update.
Good courage and a big Thank You for making us dream with this game!

Al500

Jun 5, 2017
Idk why he believes we need monthly updates, just give us an estimate and if you see you're not gonna make it let us know, we don't mind if it takes longer but most of us don't like to be kept in the dark. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So I had a talk with Angela about the drinking, but she still does it and then goes to sleep on the couch. The game tells me I have an opportunity to confront her about it again, but it doesn't seem to trigger. Is there a specific time/place that has to happen?

Reactions: starlord99

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man I wish those of us that did the RIGHT thing and promoted Izumi to be able to pursue a loving relationship with the asian bombshell wouldnt be totally locked out of the Grace stuff... It should have just taken longer, and more effort, but we should still be able to bang around with her... and I mean on a quasi-love route, not on the crappy fear/domination route, those routes annoy me for both Izumi and Grace.

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Man I wish those of us that did the RIGHT thing and promoted Izumi to be able to pursue a loving relationship with the asian bombshell wouldnt be totally locked out of the Grace stuff... It should have just taken longer, and more effort, but we should still be able to bang around with her... and I mean on a quasi-love route, not on the crappy fear/domination route, those routes annoy me for both Izumi and Grace.
true... I really dont like thatI'm missing the Grace stuff.. although Izumi > Grace

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Hopefully Grace can be fired and replaced by Olivia. Hopefully there is some reset for the MC and he finds himself with zero money and no red pill, coz as is MC has no incentive to keep playing, having one billion $ investment money and Izumi as a cheat.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Incentive to keep playing -> all the girls.
Cheat ... MC puts in the hard work ... doing research and upping his game both relation wise and job wise.
The progression is based on putting in the hours and doing the work ... then MC gets a better chance both at promotion and at new girls.
Happy gaming!

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes