Wild Mustard

Oct 15, 2019
if you are unable to use the gestures, open the ingame phone and touch the logo top right.
Thanks for the reply. Kinda touch across the edges of the screen hoping to find a menu or some sort but doesn’t quite react.

Ive done a screenshot and included it within - not sure if it appears quite the same as the rest in gameplay.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Wild Mustard

Oct 15, 2019
can't you just use the menu button to save? Or at least the home button will automatically save
It does auto save in general but at some point, the gameplay freezes and I’ll have to kill the running app. That’s where it frustrates me and have to start over.

Not sure if anyhow has a workaround, thanks in advance.

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
Errr...It's an erotic game. Why would the developer focus on the nuances of finances?
Ofc it's erotic, getting promotion and fuck the company from sales to analysist, from clients to competitors.
We have lots of games about incest, medieval fantasy but none like this one. Have you guys watched the show "Billions"?
MC can fuck interns or SEC in the future if the author wants, but invisible tech I feel doesn't fit this story.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Kinda touch across the edges of the screen hoping to find a menu or some sort but doesn’t quite react.

Ive done a screenshot and included it within - not sure if it appears quite the same as the rest in gameplay.
you should not play hide & seek with the game menu. either use gestures (finger on the screen, perform the moves and finger away), open the ingame phone and touch the upper right logo or longpress the <back> button of your device (like in any other Ren'Py game).

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ofc it's erotic, getting promotion and fuck the company from sales to analysist, from clients to competitors.
We have lots of games about incest, medieval fantasy but none like this one. Have you guys watched the show "Billions"?
MC can fuck interns or SEC in the future if the author wants, but invisible tech I feel doesn't fit this story.

Ohhh ... so the pill is all right then .. also the matrix / assassin's creed out worldly futuristic dreams / premonitions / past / future lives relives are all right also ...

Wild Mustard

Oct 15, 2019
you should not play hide & seek with the game menu. either use gestures (finger on the screen, perform the moves and finger away), open the ingame phone and touch the upper right logo or longpress the <back> button of your device (like in any other Ren'Py game).
Retried - there isn’t any logo appearing (at least for me). Pressed the <back> button on the phone really long. Nothing happens. If I press the <back> normally , the rollback just happens. Nothing else.
Could it be that my phone screen isn’t adapted to the version?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Retried - there isn’t any logo appearing (at least for me). Pressed the <back> button on the phone really long. Nothing happens. If I press the <back> normally , the rollback just happens. Nothing else.
Could it be that my phone screen isn’t adapted to the version?
People.png

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for even taking the effort of print screening and showing me.

That same icon appears for me but clicking on it does not lead to any response at all.

(I’m using a Xiaomi3S - not even sure if device affects anything but yeah). Thanks!
i've tested all described functions again and they work absolutely as intended.
are you sure you're using my port at all?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Probably one of my favorite games on here and am excited about getting another character's (Ida) story fleshed out...

Although..

It would be nice at some point for Smokeydots to balance out the Grace/Izumi fear and relationship parts someday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS Olivia's the hottest :cool:

View attachment 430795
I noticed that also but I just find it funny to promote Grace over the more competent Izumi. Kinda takes the fun out of it when Grace love/rel gets merged after promotion though. I kinda liked to bully her lol.

Aug 22, 2018
personal favs are Ida,Olivia,Izumi and Bailey (domination path).....also would like to nick boss's fucktoy and drill Bella's ass in some domination path if there will be any :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes