Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Just play with it and it seems great. I just don't really know why you have to chat with the boys to get point ? No gay scene reassure me ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
do not know if there are gay scenes..the tags are quite incomplete..it is missing trans tag(she has been introduced and you see her peepee so it is in game) also the numerous rape scenarios are not tagged(invis suit raping Grace in her home) so QwertyBam who controls the OP needs to add those two confirmed by many tags..trans and rape..also drugs,voyeurism(spy cams EVERYWHERE :O )

Reactions: Malkovichi

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
do not know if there are gay scenes..the tags are quite incomplete..it is missing trans tag(she has been introduced and you see her peepee so it is in game) also the numerous rape scenarios are not tagged(invis suit raping Grace in her home) so QwertyBam who controls the OP needs to add those two confirmed by many tags..trans and rape..also drugs,voyeurism(spy cams EVERYWHERE :O )
Why do they have to add this fucking trans thing

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Alice' friend Aubrey...you meet her at the pool..and if you pop on your xray glasses you can see her peepee :p

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
IMHO this is one of the best games on here that doesn't get the love and support it deserves.
I agree with you on the quality of the game ... but it is partially the fault of the dev: he never delivers updates at the promised date, he disappears without trace for month, and when he delivers it is different from what he promised or less than he promised ... you can hardly expect people being eager to trust and support such devs.

Apr 5, 2017
he updates his patreon..and the most recent is what i've been waiting for "Ida bedroom scenes" thats a hubbahubba right there..Ida is the one i've been waiting for after Izumi :p
He pushed his release date three times, summing to a month and a half for the last update. He does communicate better now, but only marginally.

He's got serious issues estimating his deadline.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I agree with you on the quality of the game ... but it is partially the fault of the dev: he never delivers updates at the promised date, he disappears without trace for month, and when he delivers it is different from what he promised or less than he promised ... you can hardly expect people being eager to trust and support such devs.
Well we know thatt thers is worst dev aut Milfy city so many time push the date and now with animation is going and going now will push the next update so on and on :( good game worst dev ever

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
wait who is the trans and who is
The trans is Alice friend Aubrey. And you only interact with her on the weekend at the Pool.
But if I reacall correctly you only see it the first time you interact with her. Afterwards there is no option to check her out, so you dont see it. And if you do not have the X-Ray classes the first time, you can not see it again. At least in the current version.

And Ida is the lovely atheltic colleague you meet in the Sales office.

Whym3h

Sep 15, 2018
but the author will never be able to establish with certainty when this fucking update will come out ... he should take an example from the author of Melody ... yes he has the balls and is a serious person....
Who is melody?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I understand the frustration. I guess I also understand putting together these games isn't easy. I guess my threshold is a bit higher for Devs maybe than some people (I am a paying person as well). I always appreciate the quality he does spit out when it does come. I don't know for sure but I am pretty sure this isn't his full time gig. I guess in my head I reward quality with patience (and cash). Regardless, there is no way this is a top 30-40 game and in my opinion should be in top 20 minimum if not top 10. Just my humble opinion. And not supporting him isn't going to get us updates any sooner I'm guessing lol.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes