berny

Jun 8, 2017
I understand the frustration. I guess I also understand putting together these games isn't easy. I guess my threshold is a bit higher for Devs maybe than some people (I am a paying person as well). I always appreciate the quality he does spit out when it does come. I don't know for sure but I am pretty sure this isn't his full time gig. I guess in my head I reward quality with patience (and cash). Regardless, there is no way this is a top 30-40 game and in my opinion should be in top 20 minimum if not top 10. Just my humble opinion. And not supporting him isn't going to get us updates any sooner I'm guessing lol.
I agree, this game is underrated, both here on the site and on patreon. Still, his habit of going radio silent after a missed release date isn't really the dev's most favourable quality.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I agree, this game is underrated, both here on the site and on patreon. Still, his habit of going radio silent after a missed release date isn't really the dev's most favourable quality.
exactly, a developer who behaves like this loses credibility with his fans

Reactions: B-52reloaded

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Here you go:

Going to be late a few days again.
I'm about 50% done with coding need to finish the other half. Everything else is all done and the patch is quiet large. Upwards around 700 renders, before I include thousands of frames of storied animations. Probably need about 5-7 more days I think to fit everything together and add in a few things I missed. I'm very close to done hang on guys.

IdaFuture5.jpg

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Here you go:

I'm about 50% done with coding need to finish the other half. Everything else is all done and the patch is quiet large. Upwards around 700 renders, before I include thousands of frames of storied animations. Probably need about 5-7 more days I think to fit everything together and add in a few things I missed. I'm very close to done hang on guys.

View attachment 437477
Thanks bro

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Here you go:

View attachment 437477
Oh thank God! For awhile I thought we lost this one. Thanks for sharing the update!

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Grace ofc! Switch between Grace and Izumi can be done via mod somewhere here. I didn't use it though

Reactions: santi07
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes