Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
My attitude to such delays - whatever.
Game playtime is much less comparing with the update periods. So if the update will be later - we'll just enjoy it for a longer time. In any way - I prefer to get update 1-3 weeks later but without bugs. Those do kill all the fun

Now, if I would be a supporter on patreon - it might have been different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

Apr 5, 2017
So when he said Izumi and Olivia content "needs to be delayed for 3 days" and "will be released with 0.7b" it means 0.7b in 3 days? LOL

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Try mirroring 5.5gb. High, high rate of failure. And MEGA limits are at 4-5gb max for most of us. I'm still trying to make more mirrors before promoting. For now, we've got 2 or 3. I recommend using the patch to update for now.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Loved the Ida content....would be nice if we could visit her house whenever we want. My gripe is the dialogue after her sex scene......what an asshole lol. Hey I'm gonna head back to my place. That look of disappointment on her face:confused:
I really want some bella content...hopefully we get that soon :love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What? NOooooOOooooooo! Give me my repeatable Ida house chore <wink wink>
On the other hand ... Bi Ron <yup .. the wand fellow but bi for what ever reason> <wink wink>
has a full harem of needy bombshells to tend to <bummer .. just 5 at the moment but ... hopes are high, no...?!> therefore multiple dames to lick up and down, fondle all the way ... nut into with the thunder of all his past ancestors <wink --- that leap of faith lineage ... wink>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
iDA HAS A FULL ARK BEGINNING at the VERY START OF THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO NOT SKIP / DITCH / LET SLIP THROUGH ... otherwise you will LOCK YOURSELF OUT OF ALL AND ANY IDA CONTENT !!! Of course old saves cannot work ... New scenes are plugged in the meet and greet events early on ... gamers cannot skip the entire meet and greet part and jump DIRECTLY INTO HER BED ... C-MON! gAME oN!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuracnabicikli
Aug 22, 2018
iDA HAS A FULL ARK BEGINNING at the VERY START OF THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO NOT SKIP / DITCH / LET SLIP THROUGH ... otherwise you will LOCK YOURSELF OUT OF ALL AND ANY IDA CONTENT !!! Of course old saves cannot work ... New scenes are plugged in the meet and greet events early on ... gamers cannot skip the entire meet and greet part and jump DIRECTLY INTO HER BED ... C-MON! gAME oN!
Didn't skip anything I believe I've played every single route of every character so far,that's why I'm kinda sad for not being able to continue right from the get-go...bug out occurs once I get into the office and start usual talk and slide show(s)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes