Aug 22, 2018
iDA HAS A FULL ARK BEGINNING at the VERY START OF THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO NOT SKIP / DITCH / LET SLIP THROUGH ... otherwise you will LOCK YOURSELF OUT OF ALL AND ANY IDA CONTENT !!! Of course old saves cannot work ... New scenes are plugged in the meet and greet events early on ... gamers cannot skip the entire meet and greet part and jump DIRECTLY INTO HER BED ... C-MON! gAME oN!
Didn't skip anything I believe I've played every single route of every character so far,that's why I'm kinda sad for not being able to continue right from the get-go...bug out occurs once I get into the office and start usual talk and slide show(s)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I got Grace Home on map and all Car, Research etc, but i cant get Izumi Home on map. all REL is max,lust max.
Grace is the boss. i guess choice wrong? if Izumi then i get her home? cant both ?

dont want play new again too long way lol.
oh any has save game all full up previw version?

Reactions: Zalupochka

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Hope that's just a bug as it wasn't in the patch notes.
The variable is directly referencing the Ida Gym stuff, which is what the error is throwing our way. So, unfortunately, I seriously doubt that it's just a bug. I'm only beginning to learn python, so take my opinion as just that, with a pinch of salt, but I'm guessing he changed the variable or interjected it into existing events.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
well thats just a big punch to the dick. Starting over is ok for VNs but not games like this.

Vindex

Oct 4, 2019
game keeps crashing for me whenever it hits 5 pm in work tried every option in the choices before to avoid it still happens and when i try to ignore error am thrown out to main menu

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
game keeps crashing for me whenever it hits 5 pm in work tried every option in the choices before to avoid it still happens and when i try to ignore error am thrown out to main menu
Yeah I just started a new game and the same error as above keeps happening at 5pm. So it's a bug. The question still remains if it's an old variable, which would make old saves likely to work, or a new variable which would render old saves useless.

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
I got one error at 5, but that one went away with doing the new research.
That error also occurs when starting a new game. Looks like the release isn't particularily well tested yet. Guess I'll give it a go once the fixed version is released.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Dont waste time 0.70a crashes at 5pm day 1
New version always crashes for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that we cannot continue from old saves due to variable changes.
Yeah I just started a new game and the same error as above keeps happening at 5pm. So it's a bug. The question still remains if it's an old variable, which would make old saves likely to work, or a new variable which would render old saves useless.
tried new and old saves + restarting and everytime same bug at 5pm
Started a new game and still crash when chose to work until 5
That error also occurs when starting a new game. Looks like the release isn't particularily well tested yet. Guess I'll give it a go once the fixed version is released.

to avoid this error, try opening the console and typing
ida_house_date_done_today=False

Last edited:
Reactions: ivan1oov
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes