• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The variable is directly referencing the Ida Gym stuff, which is what the error is throwing our way. So, unfortunately, I seriously doubt that it's just a bug. I'm only beginning to learn python, so take my opinion as just that, with a pinch of salt, but I'm guessing he changed the variable or interjected it into existing events.
I have the same problem. I guess he defined the variable in a label not in a init block (phyton). If this is true is a bug hard to resolve

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Not sure what to do. First time playing this game. I started playing v0.70a today. I need someone to instruct me. Thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Extras: - Walkthrough: TXT - PDF - v0.65a - v0.66a

Do not be shy .. use the resources afforded by our happy go lucky gamers /\ /\

Also .. just go to work and interact with everybody for the first 2 weeks ... a NEO moment has to happen for Morphea to sink Her teeth in our leap of faith savior and THE REAL GAME WILL KICK OFF!

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Extras: - Walkthrough: TXT - PDF - v0.65a - v0.66a

Do not be shy .. use the resources afforded by our happy go lucky gamers /\ /\

Also .. just go to work and interact with everybody for the first 2 weeks ... a NEO moment has to happen for Morphea to sink Her teeth in our leap of faith savior and THE REAL GAME WILL KICK OFF!
Okay, will do. Just was hoping for a step by step guide or walkthrough

• Angry

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
What is this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/OfficeController.rpy", line 306, in script
if clock >= 1440:
File "game/OfficeController.rpy", line 362, in <module>
elif clock >= 1020 and ida_house_date_done_today:
NameError: name 'ida_house_date_done_today' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/OfficeController.rpy", line 306, in script
if clock >= 1440:
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\HIGH RISE CLIMB GAMES\HighRiseClimb-0.70a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.70a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\HIGH RISE CLIMB GAMES\HighRiseClimb-0.70a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.70a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\HIGH RISE CLIMB GAMES\HighRiseClimb-0.70a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.70a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/OfficeController.rpy", line 362, in <module>
elif clock >= 1020 and ida_house_date_done_today:
NameError: name 'ida_house_date_done_today' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
High-Rise Climb 0.70a
Fri Nov 01 13:28:10 2019

Reactions: rdblev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read all you like ... you gotta go to the office and interact with all them few guy and gals game throws at you ... need to hit the gym with the guy and kick off Ida route ... cause Ida is the update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the error .. gotta use UNREN.bat (search it on the forum) .. choose 3 ... open console and write
ida_house_date_done_today=False

Dev seems to have EATEN UP THE WHOLE VARIABLE ATTRIBUTION OPERATION AND SCREWED THE GAME!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Save this Game!!! Put this in the OP !!!

Pretty please ... UncleVT ... this bug is game breaking

You choose to enable the console. Then you open the game and load a save and use "Shift+O" and then paste

Let me know if I did something wrong. I inserted it into Line 84 too, so it looks like:

define olivia_num = False
define grace_num = False
define bella_num = False
define jack_num = False
define izumi_num = False
define alice_num = False
define lara_num = False
define jack_secretary = False
define ida_house_date_done_today=False

I'm getting the attached error message. Thanks!

EDIT: As Myself101 pointed out, if you (play Mac) press Shift+O and type:

It will solve the 5 PM issue.
This game is not packed - you can edit all scripts directly in the game folder (the *.rpy files contain the scripts). The 5 pm issue occurs because a required variable is not introduced. As soon as it is that error goes away. Someone mentioned how to do this through the console. I merely put that code into the games initialization logic so it will happen automatically when starting a new game (to fix it on savegames you will still have to go the console route as the init logic is only executed when starting a new game).

Therefore most credit should go to the original poster.

Reactions: rdblev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you ignore it? Just soldier through ... or try the fixes above (write all those variables in the console and put all of them =False)

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Feel it On your lips! Catch it fervor in your hips! Run your spine the shiver dips! Game your phone
into abyss! Spare no giddy fluffy butterflies when you fire this great android up and work your pleasure into those fantastic babes !!!! :love::love::love::p:p:p:giggle::giggle: the66 =>(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yeah great work,, i thing my ram phone is potato 1 GB can't play it's game ini phone

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHIS GAME LAGS ON SUPERCOMPUTERS WITH 32 gm RAM AND 2080 -> POOR OPTIMIZATION
jUST DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP ... IF ANYTHING .. TRY SOME EARLIER UPDATES ... THIS IS JUST iDA CONTENT ADDED ON.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know how to bypass it if you working but it's annoying as shit. basically don't work pass 5pm in game. Go to the lobby open console and use "clock=1030" then it will change the time to 5:10 and just leave the building. You have to do this until you do damn Ida's quest.

Reactions: Yleke

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Can you ignore it? Just soldier through ... or try the fixes above (write all those variables in the console and put all of them =False)
Ignore just goes back to the opening of the game. What is "console" and write all those variables in the console and put all of them =False)? My apologizes for being so bad at this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just read all about it and Game On!!!

have you tried unren.bat - - option 3 ?
worked perfectly, for me.

Cranking everyone's name_l, name_s, name_r, up to 50 quickly shows how undereveloped the game really is with regard to content. Compared to SuperPowerd, the dev has miles to go.

You can use unren option 3 to enable console

Shift + o console
Shift + d developer menu ;variable viewer so you are sure ...

Or

but ask if it works :)

Or a savegame editor
Cheating on (any) Ren'Py games :
- for PC/Mac is by using a console or a tool named UnRen
- for android is by upload and edit the value in the save data by using saveeditonline

The reason why I was asking about it is because it's already being a common occurence that a reckless use of cheat could lead into messing the game badly, which also happened on many players of this game

Usually, the loop of Chapter 1 : Rise would occured due putting too much (high) value on the research_xp, but if it's happened while u didn't cheating at all then I'm afraid I've no idea about that

Either ask for a save from other player or start fresh I guess
Have u try to load from another save data before reaching that point?
UnRen v0.7 Shift+O money = 1000000000000000000000000000000000000..................................
to avoid this error, try opening the console and typing
Thx, I put

in line 84 of the script.rpy and it seems to fix the issue on a new game without needing to go into the console (as I'm pretty sure I'll forget the exact text time and time again).

Reactions: Gonnu

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Think my post got eaten...but anyway, gracehelp1.jpg is missing, causing an error when you invite her into your office and help her.

Also, sleep.rpy is missing boss_chat_counter and ida_chat_counter so no matter what, you'll only be allowed to chat with them once per day.

Also, the whole drunk Angela thing is borked, needs some rework in terms of checks for Opportunity, etc...

And chat.rpy needs some rework as well as it's currently all over the place in terms of relationship points and how it relates to the psychology talent.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes