• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

jake2

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry I have no experience in coding or anything like this, but would you be able to explain how you did that step by step?
I downloaded UnRen.Bot .9, moved to in the game's folder, but I don't know which option to choose before typing that down Myself101

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Sorry I have no experience in coding or anything like this, but would you be able to explain how you did that step by step?
I downloaded UnRen.Bot .9, moved to in the game's folder, but I don't know which option to choose before typing that down Myself101
You choose to enable the console. Then you open the game and load a save and use "Shift+O" and then paste

ida_house_date_done_today=False

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
Feb 15, 2019
Thx, I put

define ida_house_date_done_today=False

in line 84 of the script.rpy and it seems to fix the issue on a new game without needing to go into the console (as I'm pretty sure I'll forget the exact text time and time again).
Let me know if I did something wrong. I inserted it into Line 84 too, so it looks like:

define olivia_num = False
define grace_num = False
define bella_num = False
define jack_num = False
define izumi_num = False
define alice_num = False
define lara_num = False
define jack_secretary = False

I'm getting the attached error message. Thanks!

EDIT: As Myself101 pointed out, if you (play Mac) press Shift+O and type:

It will solve the 5 PM issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: potopka

keuler

Nov 5, 2017
Let me know if I did something wrong. I inserted it into Line 84 too, so it looks like:

define olivia_num = False
define grace_num = False
define bella_num = False
define jack_num = False
define izumi_num = False
define alice_num = False
define lara_num = False
define jack_secretary = False

I'm getting the attached error message. Thanks!

EDIT: As Myself101 pointed out, if you (play Mac) press Shift+O and type:

It will solve the 5 PM issue.

Now working for me :)

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
This game is not packed - you can edit all scripts directly in the game folder (the *.rpy files contain the scripts). The 5 pm issue occurs because a required variable is not introduced. As soon as it is that error goes away. Someone mentioned how to do this through the console. I merely put that code into the games initialization logic so it will happen automatically when starting a new game (to fix it on savegames you will still have to go the console route as the init logic is only executed when starting a new game).

Therefore most credit should go to the original poster.

nick90

Feb 14, 2019
SmokeyDots always getting this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on first day at work after click on Work until ... i tried everything but every option at the work computer leads to this script error and game crashes or headback to the main menu start screen..

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
High-Rise Climb [v0.70a] [Smokeydots] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~5,27GB
Download ~541MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feel it On your lips! Catch it fervor in your hips! Run your spine the shiver dips! Game your phone
into abyss! Spare no giddy fluffy butterflies when you fire this great android up and work your pleasure into those fantastic babes !!!! :love::love::love::p:p:p:giggle::giggle: the66 =>(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: mochamas23
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes