Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are full paths for grace and izumi ... others are lacking and / or broken.
MC still gets grace if izumi is picked, by maxxing love on both!
MC cannot have Izumi if Grace is chosen.
Problem is ... work level 3 triggers izumi route by going on dates ... whilst grace route only triggers at work level 5 ... there is the snatch ... the kink ... problem.
For bailey ... level 4 to get a secretary and bailey is her. Then maxx her out and have fun at home and at work + pool bare back yummy ...

Game On!

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Ofc it's erotic, getting promotion and fuck the company from sales to analysist, from clients to competitors.
[...]
MC can fuck interns or SEC in the future if the author wants, but invisible tech I feel doesn't fit this story.
Think I heard this one before, the dark side/tales of Silicon Valley. Game blurring reality? :unsure:

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Here you go:

Going to be late a few days again.
I'm about 50% done with coding need to finish the other half. Everything else is all done and the patch is quiet large. Upwards around 700 renders, before I include thousands of frames of storied animations. Probably need about 5-7 more days I think to fit everything together and add in a few things I missed. I'm very close to done hang on guys.

View attachment 437477
six days have passed and still nothing....

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
six days have passed and still nothing....
If you dont like it, stop being his Patreon. Ohh, wait. You apparently arent his Patreon already but pirate his stuff.
You are right, how dare he is working on the game besides having a real life /s.

Realtalk, I think it will still take some more time. As this is his first game and he started out while making one with a lot of variables and high quality images, I am impressed he does such good work.

From smokeydots Patreon:

About me:
I've been long time fan of Adult Games and I really wanted to create something that I myself would want to play. So I set off almost from scratch and learned everything I could on how to create a game like this. It was a long journey and I am happy to present to you, High-Rise Climb, the game I've worked on for many months. I want to thank everyone that has tried the game, even those who don't donate, because just by playing the game, you have allowed a part of my dream to come true.

About the game:
High-Rise Climb is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?

Why pledge:
I create my own environments. Much of the environments in the game you see are either created from scratch or with heavily edited models with custom textures. This takes a lot of time and hopefully with enough pledges I can spend more of my time both creating these high quality environments and further expanding the game.
And at this time, everyone should know, you cant trust somekeys release dates :)

Reactions: Malkovichi

Apr 5, 2017
If you dont like it, stop being his Patreon. Ohh, wait. You apparently arent his Patreon already but pirate his stuff.
You are right, how dare he is working on the game besides having a real life /s.

Realtalk, I think it will still take some more time. As this is his first game and he started out while making one with a lot of variables and high quality images, I am impressed he does such good work.

From smokeydots Patreon:

And at this time, everyone should know, you cant trust somekeys release dates :)
I agree that the game has great quality (as in the renders). However I do have to say that he sucks at coding. He is currently copy and pasting existing code and only replace a few words, which is probably why creating new locations/scenes are so difficult for him. He could've saved thousands of lines of repeated code if he used basic things like data structures and loops. Maybe by the time he found out about the new ways his existing code base is already so large that it's not worth it to "clean up". Which means he will stick to this bad coding practice probably till the end of this game (if it ever happens lol). Also the way he organizes the image directory are quite messy. Things like that are probably the main reason why he couldn't properly estimate how much time he needs.

If a creator wants to get more supporters he needs to show progress on a regular basis and unfortunately Smokey is known for repeatedly miss deadline. I used to wonder if it's worth it to support him myself, well I took a leap of faith and did it a month and he blew it lol.

My main two reasons are:
1. He cannot properly estimate his time requirement.
2. Going radio silent after missing his planned release date (well communication isn't that great in general)

With that being said I think he is very skilled (at rendering, definitely not coding LOL), what he needs is probably hire someone that can code. Of course his earning from this game would be a bit lower at the beginning but I feel like this game has great potential if it is better organized.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I agree that the game has great quality (as in the renders). However I do have to say that he sucks at coding. He is currently copy and pasting existing code and only replace a few words, which is probably why creating new locations/scenes are so difficult for him. He could've saved thousands of lines of repeated code if he used basic things like data structures and loops. Maybe by the time he found out about the new ways his existing code base is already so large that it's not worth it to "clean up". Which means he will stick to this bad coding practice probably till the end of this game (if it ever happens lol). Also the way he organizes the image directory are quite messy. Things like that are probably the main reason why he couldn't properly estimate how much time he needs.

If a creator wants to get more supporters he needs to show progress on a regular basis and unfortunately Smokey is known for repeatedly miss deadline. I used to wonder if it's worth it to support him myself, well I took a leap of faith and did it a month and he blew it lol.

My main two reasons are:
1. He cannot properly estimate his time requirement.
2. Going radio silent after missing his planned release date (well communication isn't that great in general)

With that being said I think he is very skilled (at rendering, definitely not coding LOL), what he needs is probably hire someone that can code. Of course his earning from this game would be a bit lower at the beginning but I feel like this game has great potential if it is better organized.
I thought that something like this is the reason, he is missing his deadlines. Especially with the increasing loading times I noticed, while starting the game and loading a save. But nice having it confirmed :)

Yeah, that´s why I am only supporting him with the lowest tier. It is not hurting me, and I help a little bit to keep the game going.

Would be nice, if he got someone who could help with his shortcomings. Because as you said, the renders are beatuiful the story is good (at least for me), only he has problems with getting it done on time. And if it is his bad self learned coding, getting some help for it, would do the game a lot of good.
At least for us :D

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.66a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.08.2019
Who can answer my quest!
What version of this game use Armeabi on Android?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Who can answer my quest!
What version of this game use Armeabi on Android?
:WaitWhat:
this port uses armeabi.
it's an universal build (armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86_64) like all of my ports for more than a year now.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Here you go:

Going to be late a few days again.
I'm about 50% done with coding need to finish the other half. Everything else is all done and the patch is quiet large. Upwards around 700 renders, before I include thousands of frames of storied animations. Probably need about 5-7 more days I think to fit everything together and add in a few things I missed. I'm very close to done hang on guys.

View attachment 437477
8 days.....

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Two new posts on Patreon:

I really screwed up the Izumi content for this patch. There's about 100 renders there. I forgot each time you talk to Izumi she's facing the camera, which isn't suppose to be true when you're invisible . I had completely forgotten that I needed those new menu renders, only realized it when I started coding that part tonight.
Also the Olivia's boat code needs to be completely reworked before I can add anything to it.
Then adobe premiere decided it didn't want to use my gpu anymore and kept reverting to cpu. The video I did I forgot to hard code in the subtitles.
So here's I'm going to release the Ida portion only as 0.7a in a few hours after adobe finishes encoding and release the rest of the Izumi and Olivia stuff (100 renders) in three days with 0.7b.
Pm me, if the payment cycle got you if I up too late.

I really screwed up the Izumi content for this patch. There's about 100 renders there. I forgot each time you talk to Izumi she's facing the camera, which isn't suppose to be true when you're invisible . I had completely forgotten that I needed those new menu renders, only realized it when I started coding that part tonight.
Also the Olivia's boat code needs to be completely reworked before I can add anything to it.
Then adobe premiere decided it didn't want to use my gpu anymore and kept reverting to cpu. The video I did I forgot to hard code in the subtitles.
So here's I'm going to release the Ida portion only as 0.7a in a few hours after adobe finishes encoding and release the rest of the Izumi and Olivia stuff (100 renders) in three days with 0.7b.
Pm me, if the payment cycle got you if I up too late.

As I said in the last post, the small amounts of Izumi and Olivia content I had planned needs to be delayed for 3 days and will be released with 0.7b.
Renders: 418 stills + 204 lewd animation frames + 1824 story animation frames
Major:
  • 1 Ida bedroom scene
Minor:
  • Ida Past Present Future
  • Ida at the Park
  • Ida at the Gym
  • Ida at the Dance Studio
  • Biology 2 talent
  • Biology 3 talent
  • Enhancement Pills Talent
  • Grace Shoe Shopping