mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
anyone can help the game made into several parts? because if downloading the full version isn't enough memory on my cellphone ... please help me. part 1 is still too big if it can be made 3-4 parts possible ... please if anyone can help me

Anubis369

Jan 21, 2020
I followed the Rel path and promoted Izumi, further along you get to have dinner with grace and her husband, after the second time you can threaten her at the bathroom and begin to have sex with her again, but the game crashed every single time that i tried. (PC version)

Feb 15, 2019
whats the hustle? any update expected anytime soon?
Sadly, the dev's father in law passed away in early January, so the Dev has been dealing with personal stuff. He said he hoped to be able to get back to this game sometime in mid-February, but given the circumstances, it's completely reasonable if he needs more time.

• Love
Reactions: Twistty

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Here the latest news

Wanted to be back to HRC sooner, but I ended up getting sick for a week. Scared the shit out of me thought I had picked up Coronavirus since I was in mainland China for two weeks last month. Had to go to hospital and get tested and self isolate etc... was a mess...
Anyways I've been finishing up the writing for 0.71 last two days. It'll be a mini-patch and should be out sometime this week.

Last edited:

maaarco2014

Jan 20, 2019
i don't know man... i hope i'm wrong but this lookes like bullshit. I'm scared coronavirus is the new" i'm not in mood for keep producing this shit but ther's people paying me so i'll invent sth to keep them quit for a bit"...boh. in case i'm wrong best luck to the dev and thank you for sharing this update.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Smokeydots paused Patreon for January so he was not paid shit so he did not invent an excuse just to get paid while not doing anything... Some people on this site are fast at drawing conclusions out of the smallest things.

Oh and read the last part of his latest update: "Anyways I've been finishing up the writing for 0.71 last two days. It'll be a mini-patch and should be out sometime this week. "

Sigadron

Feb 11, 2018
I agree. The game is just great. Graphics, animations at height. Minor errors in the code, I think will be fixed in the future. To the developer of health and creative success!

Reactions: Malkovichi

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
as always the misfortunes to this author all happen to him, declares updates dates that he never respects and lately makes updates of 10 mb ...

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Here the latest news

Wanted to be back to HRC sooner, but I ended up getting sick for a week. Scared the shit out of me thought I had picked up Coronavirus since I was in mainland China for two weeks last month. Had to go to hospital and get tested and self isolate etc... was a mess...
Anyways I've been finishing up the writing for 0.71 last two days. It'll be a mini-patch and should be out sometime this week.
"It'll be a mini-patch and should be out sometime this week". will it be true?

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
Hi guys. Am new to the game. I need a help with Bailey. I didn't really pursue Bailey and Angela since i'm biased with the other ladies but seems I need to get Bailey to work at the firm to progress the main story. Tried talking to her multiple times already but nothing happens. Do I need to talk to Angela aswell? Thanks for the help!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys. Am new to the game. I need a help with Bailey. I didn't really pursue Bailey and Angela since i'm biased with the other ladies but seems I need to get Bailey to work at the firm to progress the main story. Tried talking to her multiple times already but nothing happens. Do I need to talk to Angela aswell? Thanks for the help!
Are you level 5 at work? You can't hire until at that level. Then make sure you know Bailey is looking for work (talk to her at least once in the morning) and talk to your boss and use your opportunities tab. There's a opportunity to talk to him about hiring a secretary.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes