jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks
Are you level 5 at work? You can't hire until at that level. Then make sure you know Bailey is looking for work (talk to her at least once in the morning) and talk to your boss and use your opportunities tab. There's a opportunity to talk to him about hiring a secretary.
Thanks!

Edit: i always tried talking to her at evening and just tried talking on a weekend so its a morning as you mentioned and it worked. Thanks again

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I knew that the author was not going to publish anything this week in contrast to what was promised ... as usual
I really don´t know why you are still following this game, when you are so disappointed by it.
Also, he said it should be out :) Not that it will be.

Not that I do not understand your feelings (as this is the reason I am only a 1$ Patreon), but crying here will change nothing.
And I am okay with developers taking their own time, as long as the product is good :)

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Sorry, not all that tech-savvy. I am a Mac user who normally extracts with Keka, and not usually rar files. I was under the impression .exe didn't work on macs? Anyways, when I try to extract, I get:
Error code 3 using "unrar" CRC error occured, maybe the file is corrupt

Any help?

Sigadron

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry, not all that tech-savvy. I am a Mac user who normally extracts with Keka, and not usually rar files. I was under the impression .exe didn't work on macs? Anyways, when I try to extract, I get:
Error code 3 using "unrar" CRC error occured, maybe the file is corrupt

Any help?
I take it there's no way to unzip it? Maybe you should try - 7zip for Mac OS?
Or a free utility from the Mac App Store called The Unarchiver.

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Gift for you ;) 0.71....for this reason I would like at least a like to compensate my 20 $ :)

Mega
Thanks, would you be so kind to post the patch notes too, so that we know what to look for? :):):)

Edit: Gian83 I'm confused o_O You liked my comment but didn't post the patch notes. It's a patreon post. Not sure what tier, but certainly not higher than the game link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gian83

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Only updated the patch waiting for the update proper if someone can provide it will be much appricited .... also Gian83 for the 20$ you spent on the patch cant give you anything except thanks and also
1582923670240.png

Reactions: hupapa

Anarial

May 9, 2018
For anyone who is using the patch and is hitting errors with Ida's scene when you take her for a walk in the park:

Open "IdaJogNight.rpy" and change lines 4-6 to the following:

image idawalksexania = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexania.avi")
image idawalksexanib = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexanib.avi")
image idawalksexanic = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexanic.avi")

Then save and restart the game client. Error gone.

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
For anyone who is using the patch and is hitting errors with Ida's scene when you take her for a walk in the park:

Open "IdaJogNight.rpy" and change lines 4-6 to the following:

image idawalksexania = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexania.avi")
image idawalksexanib = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexanib.avi")
image idawalksexanic = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexanic.avi")

Then save and restart the game client. Error gone.
How do you take her for a walk?

Anarial

May 9, 2018
If you've done all of Ida's content from the previous version then work until 17:00 and then go to the park, she'll be there and you can either chat, jog or walk. Choosing walk leads to the new scene.

Reactions: Jay_H

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks, would you be so kind to post the patch notes too, so that we know what to look for? :):):)

Edit: Gian83 I'm confused o_O You liked my comment but didn't post the patch notes. It's a patreon post. Not sure what tier, but certainly not higher than the game link.

Major Changes:
  • Add new Ida interaction at the park.
  • Add a three day quest chain for LVL 5 work surrounding the Coronavirus. (Can only be started MON - WED)
Minor Changes:
  • New Conversation with Hazel at the mall. (Must do Ida Chain first)
  • 104 stills
Animations:
  • 84 frames

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes