Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
For anyone who is using the patch and is hitting errors with Ida's scene when you take her for a walk in the park:

Open "IdaJogNight.rpy" and change lines 4-6 to the following:

image idawalksexania = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexania.avi")
image idawalksexanib = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexanib.avi")
image idawalksexanic = Movie(play = "citypark/ani/idasexanic.avi")

Then save and restart the game client. Error gone.

Yeah, no idea how to do any of that lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then it is safer not to pursue this inquiry any further
unren the game or use compressed, find said file in game folder, edit, delete the .RPYC with same name

Anarial

May 9, 2018
Yeah, no idea how to do any of that lol
You can find the script in the game directory. Make sure to open the .rpy version and not the .rpyc version. Any text editor will be able to open the .rpy file, personally I use Notepad++ but even bog standard Notepad will do fine. Basically the bug is caused by the path to the animations having the wrong file names in it, the three lines I posted change them to the correct paths so that Ren'Py can find and load the animations during the scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
more content
all the 3 videos
You can decide if you can go through the story once more till you get through the dancing with Ida and unlock the park.
Or you could get the second cheat mod, unlock the park, max Ida lust + love + relationship and see where that gets you.

Every time I play this over and over I just like to do the events in the homes of Grace and Izumi. Those are most special.

Reactions: HandofVecna

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
wow.. thanks. I'm excited to see Layla (Shopping center girl) again.
me too man, but the one I would like to see some action with is the japanese student Airi tho, cuz as for now most NPC from the mall don't have any storyline or activities

Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
"Three day quest chain for LVL 5 work surrounding the Coronavirus."

Sounds like we get to do a lot of WFH lol!

Reactions: Paapi
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes