Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe try the compressed version next ... It is supposed to work like adding coding scripts on top of the old and firing it up.
Try to play the game on the base 0.70c some at first to get the log going and make your system recognize the game as working proper.
Then apply the 0.71 first update from OP like I told you to ... and only then apply the 0.71b second update from OP to fix the naming error:

0.71 - Extract this copy on to 0.7c ... real update from Feb 28 at 5:40pm
0.71b (Fixed Naming Error) - Extract this copy on top of 0.71 - because this is a big fix for the 0.71 update :)!

0.71b (Fixed Naming Error)

Reactions: Twistty
Feb 29, 2020
Hey guys. So i downloaded the link which opens the game for me as 070c. I downloaded the 071b patch and inserted it into the game folder as the OP said to do. But when I go to open the game the game It just opened up some text error page.
So I redownloaded the game again and again tried to install the patch into the game folder as per the install instructions on the OP. And yet again I still get my text error.
Am I doing something wrong?
You guys are talking pretty highly of this game and I would like to give it a try but I can only tolerate waiting an hour plus to download it so many times.
This is the text I get

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc/game/0.71b Addon/Game/options.rpy.
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 1, in <module>
python early hide:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 56, in _execute_python_hide
config.special_namespaces["store.config"] = _ObjectNamespace(config, "config")
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'special_namespaces'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 451, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 938, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\name\Desktop\High-Rise Climb [v0.71b]\HighRiseClimb-0.70c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 1, in <module>
python early hide:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 56, in _execute_python_hide
config.special_namespaces["store.config"] = _ObjectNamespace(config, "config")
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'special_namespaces'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Sat Mar 07 02:12:34 2020

Feb 29, 2020
Maybe try the compressed version next ... It is supposed to work like adding coding scripts on top of the old and firing it up.
I might just do that. because I'm about to need to redownload thos game for a 4th time. And as much as an hour wait on MEGA sucks at least its not 14 hours like the other ones

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I might just do that
Please apply the 0.71 update only on top of 0.70c and only then apply the 0.71b update - this is bug fix for the 0.71 update!

0.71b (Fixed Naming Error) - Extract this copy on top of 0.71 - because this is a big fix for the 0.71 update :)!
0.71b (Fixed Naming Error)
special_namespaces
000namespaces
000namespaces
Looking at your errors ... you are hitting the exact name bugs from 0.71 update that this latest 0.71b bug fix was intended to fix.

Reactions: Twistty
Feb 29, 2020
Please apply the 0.71 update only on top of 0.70c and only then apply the 0.71b update - this is bug fix for the 0.71 update!
On my first attempt I downloaded both the 71a and the 71b patches.
first i nstalled the 71a patch and as I was then inserting the 71b patch I get the message that my file location already exists and asks if I want to replace, so I said yes.
Maybe I will just try with 71a.

Feb 29, 2020
Please do that. My game worked with my previous saves on the 0.71a update.
I am yet to try the 0.71b update.
Fingers crossed :)
I just tried with only 71a and I got the same error. Either I'm doing something wrong or I'm not meant to have th patch. I appreciate yours and everyone else for trying to help

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. just pasted the new 543 or something new files in the game folder and it fired up ... saves worked ... Just had Bailey move in and i am replaying from there.

Sorry for your inconvenience ... mine just works.

PLease try the compressed ... apply Win unren ... try and see if those cure it for you ... or just watch the vids from the update and hope 4 a better next update...

Game oN!

Feb 29, 2020
Yup .. just pasted the new 543 or something new files in the game folder and it fired up ... saves worked ... Just had Bailey move in and i am replaying from there.

Sorry for your inconvenience ... mine just works.

PLease try the compressed ... apply Win unren ... try and see if those cure it for you ... or just watch the vids from the update and hope 4 a better next update...

Game oN!
I think I may have gotten it to work. Normally I install things into the game folder. This time I tried installing directly into the main folder which contains the game folder and it looks like it worked. Well at least I didn't get that error again.
Again thank you for helping me.

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I just tried with only 71a and I got the same error. Either I'm doing something wrong or I'm not meant to have th patch. I appreciate yours and everyone else for trying to help
Extract the zip file(071a) in the HighRiseClimb folder. You have a new folder named "071 addon" and it contains a "game" folder.
That game folder needs to replace the old game folder. So put that new game folder out of the 071a folder and replace the older one.
Fire up the game and load a save file...it should work.
If the game works,repeat the steps from above but now with 071b zip file.

Feb 29, 2020
Extract the zip file(071a) in the HighRiseClimb folder. You have a new folder named "071 addon" and it contains a "game" folder.
That game folder needs to replace the old game folder. So put that new game folder out of the 071a folder and replace the older one.
Fire up the game and load a save file...it should work.
If the game works,repeat the steps from above but now with 071b zip file.
ty

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Well I downloaded this game because i saw the Trans Tag, and i thought I would get to romance the Trans. Then when I went thru the search for Trans, I realized you can totally miss the Trans, and you can't see them unless your wearing x-ray glasses. So that being said I erased the game and not on my being watched list.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Well I downloaded this game because i saw the Trans Tag, and i thought I would get to romance the Trans. Then when I went thru the search for Trans, I realized you can totally miss the Trans, and you can't see them unless your wearing x-ray glasses. So that being said I erased the game and not on my being watched list.
As we get more Alice content next patch, there is a chance for more Trans content as he/she is Alice´s friend. But if you want a heavy trans game, this is (currently) not yours :)

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes