mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while, so I am asking if there has been progress with the boss' wife and daughter. They seemed to be introduced to have a role later, has anything happened in that realm yet?

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Added Coronavirus - Just for fun! ;)
Before too many people get too 'bent out of shape', I seriously doubt the dev meant he finds the virus itself to be "fun".
I suspect that for him, adding a reference to a current real-world event makes his project more "fun".
I don't presume to speak for the dev, but that's the context I originally imagined.
Perhaps if he'd written "added interest" instead of "fun" . . . I dunno.
Ambiguous comments aside, I find this a fairly high quality work, that I've been enjoying very much.

Reactions: SenPC

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
"Fly towards Memory" then Error. I'll wait till next update and most likely have to re-download everything :unsure:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Anything on the confront Angela while drunk deal? I've tried it about 20 times and still nothing. I'm almost tempted to do everything +fear just to see if I can get some else out of her. xD She's a useless drunk anyways.

Izumi is probably my most favorite. Ida is a close first so I'll throw her in second on my list.

Fun game so far. The atmosphere of it really flows well with the game's story. These types of games, click-click-progress open-world types, get boring after about 10 min but I'm intrigued by this one quite so.

(y) :coffee:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Making fun of the situation was a bad choice of words from the dev, but I sadly agree with the notion of companies jumping on the situation to make profit out of it. That's the harsh reality.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anything on the confront Angela while drunk deal? I've tried it about 20 times and still nothing. I'm almost tempted to do everything +fear just to see if I can get some else out of her. xD She's a useless drunk anyways.

Izumi is probably my most favorite. Ida is a close first so I'll throw her in second on my list.

Fun game so far. The atmosphere of it really flows well with the game's story. These types of games, click-click-progress open-world types, get boring after about 10 min but I'm intrigued by this one quite so.

(y) :coffee:
Nope, not added yet. And there's no fear path for her currently.

Feb 26, 2019
How does one apply the patches / addons for PC. I have the base version 70c and two addon zips (71a and 71b). Is it just extract individually and move the files into the respective subfolders?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well I downloaded this game because i saw the Trans Tag, and i thought I would get to romance the Trans. Then when I went thru the search for Trans, I realized you can totally miss the Trans, and you can't see them unless your wearing x-ray glasses. So that being said I erased the game and not on my being watched list.
The tag system isn't that useful.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah thats right, but i downloaded anything that have a trans tag next to it(i really should get over my obsessiveness with trans, but i dont want to, cuz i really like trans girl)

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The corona virus gives devs a lot of time to work at home. So, where is the "real + fun content"? small update this one - mostly bugs fix

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
This game looked great, but IT so flawed, to the DEV "why over complicate things?, without the so called spank 'walk-through' i would have ZERO idea what to do... no hints the conversation is boring, exhausting.. and leads u no where, START AGAIN ! FFS and i played 20mns... shut it and deleted... GOOD luck

• Angry
Reactions: Silver and Aweful

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Man, I feel like an idiot. Where in the fuq do you get micro cams? According to one of the walkthroughs, I'm well passed when you're supposed to be using them.

Also, the link for .71b still says .70c (at least on the Mega link it says that). Typo?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes