HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
the rape, are there rape scenes or is it just some character talking about it? does MC rape anyone? MC doing it is hot otherwise its just angst filler or NTR bait, appreciate it if i could get an answer as I need to watch how much stuff i download on my data plan

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
the rape, are there rape scenes or is it just some character talking about it? does MC rape anyone? MC doing it is hot otherwise its just angst filler or NTR bait, appreciate it if i could get an answer as I need to watch how much stuff i download on my data plan
MC can rape. You don't have to rape, but if you want, you can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HUP123

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
uhhhh... sorry if this is answered elsewhere but can someone explain how to install this on a mac? dunno what's going on with the part 1 and part 2 or what to do with them

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
dunno what's going on with the part 1 and part 2 or what to do with them
you need to download both. You then select both, right click, and extract with whichever program you use so that they are extracted into the same file.

you need to download both. You then select both, right click, and extract with whichever program you use so that they are extracted into the same file.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are all after making it to 5th work level and having met Ida and had all sorts of activities with her.
Only scenes added are more interactions with Ida in the park .. so you should have that unlocked.
Anything more, have more talks to gals from the mall.
nothing change
0.71 plus from 0.70C ...
Major Changes: Add new Ida interaction at the park.
Add a three day quest chain for LVL 5 work surrounding the Coronavirus

Game oN!

Reactions: zizobc
Feb 29, 2020
Hey guys how do you hire Bailey? The walkthrough says talk to Jack at work level 3 I'm currently at work level 5 and the option never seems to come up.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hey guys how do you hire Bailey? The walkthrough says talk to Jack at work level 3 I'm currently at work level 5 and the option never seems to come up.
Watch TV after midnight. Bailey should show up and discuss the possibility. Afterward, talk to Jack.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
i give up this game, the graphics and the premise are good and the grinding isn't bad if you do the console money cheat.
But there are just to many characters and no real advancement with any of them, and on top of that the updates are either bug fixes or very very small story advances that takes way to long to be released.
in 1,5 years the story progress of this game has been almost none, and now he has added even more characters with zero story behind them.
it's gonna take 20 years for this game to be finished, but i'm guessing it will be abandoned long before that.

Reactions: Seewolf
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes