ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
The moment I found out Layla was a bitch
Me: Ok..maybe there were events in her life that turned her that way...maybe she was a nc person before..that's alright

The moment I found out she was a gold-digger
Layla: Hi!
Me: Nahh bitch:cool::coffee:
I think you're onto sth with your initial thoughts about Layla.. I'm guessing there's gonna be a time where she'll start confessing that she's desperately looking for money cause she's being blackmailed or whatever and that's the reason why she came off as almost gold-digger-like, I mean she kinda looks sad and in deep thought when Byron tries to approach her.. and Byron being Byron (at least in my case) he's obviously going to try and help her Bada bing Bada boom, they're fucking..

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
How do I confront angela when she is drunk?
I mean, I've done that part where they talked about it but it's not updating.
I have the same issue
I have woken her 3 times
Then she said she will try do better then
Still drinking and each time I hangout in the bedroom it re triggers the opportunity.
However the confronting no longer appears

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
I have promoted Grace and izumi has caused issues
So I fucked grace infront of izumi
However, the opportunity does not progress.
Looking 0ver the walkthrough it says that check camera I did not do this
Do I need to restart?
Am I correct that you can not date izumi or visit her home until after the above opportunity is completed?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Since there is some chance to raise the "Love" points with Grace, I hope that the Dev will eventually allow us to convince her to leave him for MC.
not necessarily leave him for mc , just leave that parasite. In fact only reason why am i not giving her promotion is because of that leech. Might have just gave me option to make her contract clause where it states advancement in career lol

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes