ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Bug
Olivia phone you cant unlock
Izumi
Conversation Future is looked when you clicked on it future is available so maybe you forget to remove it
Oppurnities
Grace
on Day 1 when you meet her the first time you have a picture there that you have seen her with Jack
hm bugs (dont know..) i have is phones that not unlock lara have no phone,jack have no phone also the enhanced googles dont trace his likes with chat,the girls u meet in the mall have none ( maybe they have no content yet ) bailey i got no phone number yet but i have not got her to work as secretary maybe that the reason...

research wise bugs the Microbiology Enhancment Pill dont work have to shower still... cant unlock psych 4,finance 3,trading AI,Nanobots,engenieering 5 synthetic intelligence (have not promoted grace or izumi atm is that after Promotion ?)

ok nextthing the quest after u fuck Eshe from Bella (the one with Grant) i cant talk to her she always shoo u away " have u not work to do"

Last edited:

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Is there a bug fix for v0.71b? For me, the game always crashes. That means the error Consolle des Scribes appears, now it is so that it gets stuck directly on the map with the destination.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
When I tried opening it in Mac, the game bounced once and then failed launching. When I tried opening it in terminal, I got the following error:
Last login: Sun Apr 26 18:07:11 on ttys000
The default interactive shell is now zsh.
To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.
For more details, please visit .
/Applications/HighRiseClimb-0.70c-mac/HighRiseClimb.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/HighRiseClimb: cannot execute: Undefined error: 0

Does anyone know what might be causing this problem? Thanks in advance.

[Process completed]

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

sinbsd

Jan 19, 2020
Amazing looking game, the only issues I'm having is that fear seems to really limit what you can do. It would be interesting if you could use fear to your advantage more instead of having to form relationships and love with characters.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Amazing looking game, the only issues I'm having is that fear seems to really limit what you can do. It would be interesting if you could use fear to your advantage more instead of having to form relationships and love with characters.
Yeah, you're right. Originally fear and love were two legitimate and equal paths which made it kind of fun to play both and allowing both ways was an important element of the game (see description in OP). But he seems to have abandoned the fear routes a couple of updates ago or at least reduced the amount noticeably compared to the relationship routes. The last update I remember that actually featured both a fear and love route in an equal way was with your girlfriends sister (can't remember her name atm). I miss it too, made the game more more fun that you could do both.

Edit: I meant Bailey and according to the change-log in the OP it was 0.6a which was released over a year ago (March 2019).

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Awesome game!

Some things i spotted from the 0.70c (didn't notice the patch before, maybe some were already fixed) in case the developer reads the comments:

These are companies are (When talking about jack's first project)
I guess all the classes she's taking is paying off -- are? (when talking to Lara)
How do the fuck do i answer that question (Hacking Jack's computer)
do you have an report of your department's... (hanging out with Ida)
ok you're turn -- your (Talking with Ida training at the gym)
Trying to go to the park it tells me "Are you sure you want to go to the mall?"
Recently, i've been reading a lot recently on hypnotherapy (after answering the call from Lisa)
Trying to go to the lawyer it asks me if i want to go to the office (I guess it is an office but...)
When i meet the stranger that ends up being Grace's husband he introduces himself as Ben, wasn't his name before Eric? After that he is always "Ben" and i couldn't find a previous save to make sure when he was previously mentioned how was he called. This one might be a distraction on my part, mentioning it just in case
She flinched a bit as soong as touched -- as soon as i touched (At the stake house with Izumi)
Maybe i am a little blind, but the text messages on the phone are a little bit hard to read
Some characters after chatting with them once about a topic don't let me chat with them again for the day(about other topics, mostly Ida, Bailey and Olivia)
sometimes the glasses don't highlight the interest in the chat option (happened with the receptionist a lot)
when showed the glasses prototype to Izumi, in the shop it displayed a pair named as Izumi's, as already bought, even though i hadn't bought them. And i couldn't give her that pair.
Some transition scenes show for a brief period of time a blank screen (white and grey squares)
You're business is my business... -- Your(watching the camera on Grace's apartment)
That's fucking my business! -- That's my fucking(watching the camera on Grace's apartment)
I am sorry i don't make as much as you jesus -- you, Jesus (watching the camera on Grace's apartment)
Mean while, I'm going to see if... -- Meanwhile(watching the camera on Jack's office)
I mean it was probably never possible actually fuck with Jack at this point. -- possible to actually (watching the camera on Jack's office)
Some peoples names in minuscules (By the time i made my mind about writing all this down a few had already passed)
It;s probably -- It's(dancing date with Ida)
Some physical interactions like "hug" cost time for Angela but not on Izumi
Loading saves takes a loooong time, not sure why, never had this problem with other Renpy games
I want to go back to the way things used to me -- be(asking Grace about desires)
After unlocking Izumi's address, sometimes she still appears at the lobby, where i can follow her and it tells me again that i unlocked her address
Hmmm, I think more about it -- I will/ I'll think (After promoting Izumi, at the restaurant, talking about AI)
I found at Jack... -- out (Talking to Grace about the Pharma business)
Get everything to Bailey as soon as possible... (When talking to Izumi about preparing the report on Smart Box. I still haven't Hired Bailey, only lvl 3 at work, and i don't know what prompted this development, until now Smart Box wasn't mentioned and my phone didn't show it in opportunities anything about it. After this Opportunities is not updated either even though i got a notification)
... industries that, are currently self-sustanining , but has the ability... / (delete comma, just my opinion) have (date with Izumi)
After your first date with Izumi, when visiting the next day (sunday) i could just enter, no lockpicking or knocking. Went out for a run returned and i had to lockpick or knock
You can't have computers with out... -- without (Talking about superinteligence With Izumi)
Izumi can simultaneously be at the sofa and in her bed when visiting her home in the weekend
I moved here I was 5 -- when i was (talking with Izumi in the sofa about her trips to Japan)
i found the Japanese part of me, or much of my home life, in compatible -- incompatible (talking with Izumi in the sofa about her trips to Japan)
Nah, I'm happy your... -- you're(talking with Izumi in the sofa about her trips to Japan)
This is a person's full potentiality and I that's what I strive for. -- delete first I (talking with Izumi in bed)
But, who's to stop be from trying. -- me (talking with Izumi in bed)
Grace, are fucking paying attention? -- are you fucking (Jack to grace if you finish Izumi of on the monday's meeting)
Only earn +1 relationship with Bailey and Olivia when chatting even after the upgrade
Don't worry i will be gental -- gentle (Asking a quickie from Izumi)
Her body shaking gentally -- gently(Asking a quickie from Izumi)

That's as far as i got in the game. Later will add whatever else i find.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes