Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
When using the xray glasses at the Gym and selecting the option legs i get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gym/legs/idagymlegsglass10.jpg'>:
File "game/idagymdatesecond.rpy", line 487, in script
with Dissolve(1)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gym/legs/idagymlegsglass10.jpg'.

I checked the folder and the file is there, any idea why could this be happening?

Sigadron

Feb 11, 2018
When using the xray glasses at the Gym and selecting the option legs i get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gym/legs/idagymlegsglass10.jpg'>:
File "game/idagymdatesecond.rpy", line 487, in script
with Dissolve(1)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gym/legs/idagymlegsglass10.jpg'.

I checked the folder and the file is there, any idea why could this be happening?

PNG - JPG compare the format, rename the file to the desired format... in my opinion, this error has already been written

Reactions: Aner878787

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah, t
PNG - JPG compare the format, rename the file to the desired format... in my opinion, this error has already been written
Yeah, that did it. Weird thing is that in the past i had already selected that option and it worked just fine.
Thanks!

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
"Same procedure as every year, James."
Honestly, I would be worried if he didn't vanish for a couple of weeks after announcing an update. :LOL:
Please don't blame him. Must be a problem with the game code. Actually, the code is already comparable to the Frankenstein monster.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Please don't blame him. Must be a problem with the game code. Actually, the code is already comparable to the Frankenstein monster.
Come on, I didn't blame him. I'm merely slightly criticizing his communication skills, hence the :LOL:
You must admit this isn't the first time he did that. Announcing an update and then vanishing until it's released, although it's taken way longer than anticipated.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ok the file size is biig, so im planning download this cuz maybe the size is worth for the hd pict :love:

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
Come on, I didn't blame him. I'm merely slightly criticizing his communication skills, hence the :LOL:
You must admit this isn't the first time he did that. Announcing an update and then vanishing until it's released, although it's taken way longer than anticipated.
lol. I am actually fine with this as long as he doesn’t ICSTOR the update

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I want to ask, why I got stuck in "Chapter 1: The Rise" loading screen?
Can't by pass that.. Any Idea?

Yes I install the mod, but didn't use it in the prologue. Is that the mod fault or what?

And Already tried to use non mod version (I deleted the old files and extract the new one), but still got stuck at that..

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes