sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I want to ask, why I got stuck in "Chapter 1: The Rise" loading screen?
Can't by pass that.. Any Idea?

Yes I install the mod, but didn't use it in the prologue. Is that the mod fault or what?

And Already tried to use non mod version (I deleted the old files and extract the new one), but still got stuck at that..
Did you click on "The Rise"? It's a button that takes you further.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What I meant was in the game.

How do we trigger the coronavirus event in the game? Has anyone been able to do that yet?
I got it. I think you need to be at least work level 4. I got it after Bailey became my secretary but before I started venture capitalism.

Jess1ca95

Jul 10, 2019
I got it. I think you need to be at least work level 4. I got it after Bailey became my secretary but before I started venture capitalism.
Thanks.

My work level is 5 and Bailey has been my secretary for sometime now.. but I havent been able to trigger this event. Am I missing something?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks.

My work level is 5 and Bailey has been my secretary for sometime now.. but I havent been able to trigger this event. Am I missing something?
Glancing at the code,

Code:
    if clock >= 1020 and corona_meeting_start_done == False and work_promotion_five_done and day != "THURSDAY" and day != "FRIDAY":
        jump corona_meeting_start
Mon-Wed in your office after 1020 while at level 5 at work. 1020 is 5 PM, I think. So stay late?

Jess1ca95

Jul 10, 2019
Glancing at the code,

Code:
    if clock >= 1020 and corona_meeting_start_done == False and work_promotion_five_done and day != "THURSDAY" and day != "FRIDAY":
Mon-Wed in your office after 1020 while at level 5 at work. 1020 is 5 PM, I think. So stay late?
Thanks.

I will try that :)

Grumpy Zote

Mar 16, 2020
OP updated with patch released 29 april?
That patch essentially does nothing.
It's not even funny.
p.s.-it's not a trolling or something, it's just kinda sad, without any news. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

shish666

Mar 15, 2018
From his Patreon page:

This is mostly a mac fix to work with latest Cortana Updates
  • Mac compatibility for future updates
  • Updated to latest Renpy Engine.
0.8 very close to finished, but still need a bit of time in the tank.

I hope he releases without any problem/bug the update, has been ages since we got new content.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have version .70c as one file, yet .71c is cut into 2.
How do I get this version and the upcoming .8 as a full file?

Jess1ca95

Jul 10, 2019
Glancing at the code,

Code:
It worked! Thank you so much :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sillyrobot

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.71c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

azz111

May 15, 2020
When I try to extract the part1/part2 files using 7-zip, I get errors, but it "extracts" into 2 folders. Inside the folders, there's another zip file and trying to extract that, fails with another error. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I re-downloaded the files and everything. Same errors

Back

Aug 3, 2017
When I try to extract the part1/part2 files using 7-zip, I get errors, but it "extracts" into 2 folders. Inside the folders, there's another zip file and trying to extract that, fails with another error. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I re-downloaded the files and everything. Same errors
Whenever you have something that has multiple parts, you just need to extract them all together at the same time. Having multiple parts used to be a much more common practice years ago when speeds were an issue and upload sites had smaller filesize limits. Anyway, see Gamer's post below. ;]

You download both files (i.e. 0.71c Parts 1 and 2), highlight them both, right click, and unpack them using whichever unpacking tool that you use. Both parts will be unpacked into a single file.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes