stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
yes some people forget what this site is all about..

What will be next.. Asking money for cheats ;)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So I shouldn't post 0.25 in a few days when it releases since you can get it for free?

Saves me time then, thanks.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
klx , you could not be further from the truth. You really do your subtitle honor.. Quite possibly trolling you.

Also you need to learn between the lines.. It is not about posting a new version..

It is about having the game here , free to download , to test and help the DEV in creating this game.. In that strategy I cannot find any solid reason to have a walkthrough behind a paywall..

Sorry You are a moderator here.. You have been here for ages.. You all know that about 80 procent of the people come here download the games cause they are for free.. The other 20 procent , like me , download as many games as possible and help out with giving feedback and reporting bugs.. That is a win win situation. You do not win my hearth and my money in asking money for a walkthrough...

No this is not the point of this website if you ask me.. We are here to help the DEV create a great game which he can earn money on. True on that..

So post the new update or not , it is up to you. But if you dont and noone else will .. this game will not get any support of all those 20 procent of the gamers that are here to help out.

Suit yourself

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Bug

The date with the GF happened twice in a row. Am I supposed to stop playing when the screen goes black and says CHAPTER 1: THE RISE or am I supposed to click it and continue playing? Cos I did that and had two dates with Angela.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Bug

The date with the GF happened twice in a row. Am I supposed to stop playing when the screen goes black and says CHAPTER 1: THE RISE or am I supposed to click it and continue playing? Cos I did that and had two dates with Angela.
Thought that was an old bug that was fixed few patches ago. Do you have a save?
Its not happening for me it must be some obsure way of getting the bug.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
After "playing" with angela a bit :) the MC goes to sleep and wakes up to groundhog day XD
Did you use an old save from like 0.1? The save file you gave me does do the bug you say it does and I understand why it does it, but I can't duplicate the results on my own play throughs

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Did you use an old save from like 0.1? The save file you gave me does do the bug you say it does and I understand why it does it, but I can't duplicate the results on my own play throughs
I discovered the game today so nope. New game. Only thing I did out of the ordinary was type morale = 100 instead of the proper command. Other than that is a normal playthrough from the beginning.

And in Izumi's future conversation there is a "know" missing when talking about prices.
"You (know) what is the ..."
But that's just me being an ahole focusing on details. Amazing idea and characters. Izumi makes my yellow fever senses tingle <3

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I discovered the game today so nope. New game. Only thing I did out of the ordinary was type morale = 100 instead of the proper command. Other than that is a normal playthrough from the beginning.

And in Izumi's future conversation there is a "know" missing when talking about prices.
"You (know) what is the ..."
But that's just me being an ahole focusing on details. Amazing idea and characters. Izumi makes my yellow fever senses tingle <3
I can't duplicate the bug... Tried a bunch of different things... must be something really weird... When I do more programming tomorrow I'll see if I can figure it out. Btw have you tried not going on the date and picking psychology?

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes