aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Nope. Did the two dates since it gave me more relationship points with angela and its not game breaking so i didnt wanna start again XD

Reactions: Deathgun162

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Nope. Did the two dates since it gave me more relationship points with angela and its not game breaking so i didnt wanna start again XD
If you load the save game you gave me and do pyschology + don't go on date its like another game lol.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
look at his face and the one in the bottom left conner
And i get the feeling he is fucking bella
Hey, I am nealy as old and nearly as beautiful! (I think) :))

Smokey, keep up the good work. However I wonder... "Slightly under 300 images" in the changelog of V 0.2c ? The C version is just the "public release" with some bugfixes... or are there realy 300 new pics compard to the 0.2b version?

Reactions: X_Alascato

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Hey, I am nealy as old and nearly as beautiful! (I think) :))

Smokey, keep up the good work. However I wonder... "Slightly under 300 images" in the changelog of V 0.2c ? The C version is just the "public release" with some bugfixes... or are there realy 300 new pics compard to the 0.2b version?
Bug fix the next 300 pics is just a few days away though.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Got to say that I'm loving this game both in art and the general gameplay (Will say that the clock variable is confusing as hell).

I will defiantly put this game on my list of must download upon updating.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Downloading this and checking it out! Loving all the good reviews and keeping an eye on this thread!

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Please stop crying for the walkthrough. It's so annoying.
Mate , I am not crying for it. I have finished , what there is , already . I do not need one. I was only responding to the other people asking for a walkthrough.

I liked the game a lot. Keep on the good work. I will be keeping an eye on this game.

Also that bug I had.. After a games restart I did not noticed it anymore.. I made the same choices.. well Kind off

Reactions: nomercy1592

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Below are all the cheats I could find. Since most events require a stat above 40-70 I would suggest to put all stats on 100 . Just to be sure.
  • name_f = xxx (is the cheat for fear)
  • name_l = xxx (is the cheat for love)
  • name_r = xxx (is the cheat for relationship)
  • name_s = xxx (is the cheat for sexual relationship)
  • money = x (money)
  • work_xp = x (work XP)
  • research_xp = x
  • physical_xp = (0-100)
  • will_stat = (0-100)
  • hygiene_stat = (0-100)
How to enable the console for entering the cheats :

Press Shift + o to enter the cheats , if the console doesnot show up you need to enable the console.

Use notepad ++ to edit the \renpy\common\00console.rpy

Scroll to the following lines : (around line 108)

Code:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100
    config.console_commands = { }

Once you have set the config.console = True , save the file and restart the game.

whduahdwua

Feb 9, 2018
i cant do shit, im just working going home wtf ??
can someone pls upload saved data before idas event ? or any other ? just a save ? pls

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So you aren't interacting and you just wait events to happen? Because for things to happen you have to progress with the girls you know and just as the change-log tells you, the results are very trait dependent.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
So you aren't interacting and you just wait events to happen? Because for things to happen you have to progress with the girls you know and just as the change-log tells you, the results are very trait dependent.
Might not understand how to work the UI. Took me a minute to figure out how to interact with others but when I did it was a very "Duh" moment.
can someone pls upload saved data before idas event ? or any other ? just a save ? pls
Check the top right hand side of the screen after selecting who you want to interact with.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Below are all the cheats I could find. Since most events require a stat above 40-70 I would suggest to put all stats on 100 . Just to be sure.
  • name_f = xxx (is the cheat for fear)
  • name_l = xxx (is the cheat for love)
  • name_r = xxx (is the cheat for relationship)
  • name_s = xxx (is the cheat for sexual relationship)
  • money = x (money)
  • work_xp = x (work XP)
  • research_xp = x
  • physical_xp = (0-100)
  • will_stat = (0-100)
  • hygiene_stat = (0-100)
How do you enter the cheats?

Reactions: 2xjj and dav121

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Press Shift + o to enter the cheats , if the console doesnot show up you need to enable the console.

Use notepad ++ to edit the \renpy\common\00console.rpy

Scroll to the following lines : (around line 108)

# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100
config.console_commands = { }

Once you have set the config.console = True , save the file and restart the game.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
yes there is . It is on the DEV's patron site.

Someone posted this as a small walkthrough :

• * In the shower on the first morning, you can talk about the sex last night with Angela. You should be able to get a BJ
  • * If you choose Psychology I and DO NOT go on a date with Angela, you can get two scenes with neighbour Alice (including BJ)
  • * If you DO go with Angela on the date, you should get a sex scene
  • * If you choose Finance I and put enough time in work (including working from home on the laptop) you'll get a promotion the next day. Your colleagues will congratulate you and you can choose Fear +10. This will open up 2x Grope with Izumi at whatever time at work. It will also open up 2x Grope with Grace, once during whatever time at work. I got the second one at 5 PM when you're alone at the office with her
  • * If your relationship is high enough with Angela (maybe only with Psychology I, not sure) you can get 3x Grope with Angela: Bedroom, Kitchen at 17:30 and Living Room
You can find the complete walkthrough

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes