Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm actually confused. Everything I'm trying to do just says "coming soon"
Which is indeed the case mostly :) Depending on your choice of that single trait you can choose. With certain choices you converse with certain girls a tiny bit more and unlock an extra scene with them. If your choice is not one of the required one, you basically are limited to a bit of progress with your default girlfriend. Aaaand his ex-boyfriend... whom she will cheat us with i'd assume..

mark22

Apr 26, 2017
good game so far. I'm having trouble upgrading my research tree. All of the skills are there I just can click on anything.

Aug 13, 2017
Below are all the cheats I could find. Since most events require a stat above 40-70 I would suggest to put all stats on 100 . Just to be sure.
  • name_f = xxx (is the cheat for fear)
  • name_l = xxx (is the cheat for love)
  • name_r = xxx (is the cheat for relationship)
  • name_s = xxx (is the cheat for sexual relationship)
  • money = x (money)
  • work_xp = x (work XP)
  • research_xp = x
  • physical_xp = (0-100)
  • will_stat = (0-100)
  • hygiene_stat = (0-100)
How to enable the console for entering the cheats :

Press Shift + o to enter the cheats , if the console doesnot show up you need to enable the console.

Use notepad ++ to edit the \renpy\common\00console.rpy

Scroll to the following lines : (around line 108)

Code:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100
    config.console_commands = { }

Once you have set the config.console = True , save the file and restart the game.
WARNING: research XP bugs out if you tamper it. it'll revert back to level 2 research from whatever you had it up to.
the max xp/level is 20 say you add 19 then research while at level 5 then research once and level up it will toss you back to level 2

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Have I understand something wrong, but isn't impossible without cheats to invite any female to gym next day? And if so, why there is such opportunity?

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Have I understand something wrong, but isn't impossible without cheats to invite any female to gym next day? And if so, why there is such opportunity?
All you have to do is do a favor the girl in the reception. Then she will agree to join you in the gym the next day.

Reactions: Krull

bombusblack

Feb 24, 2018
At least a game without incest or other boring family conflicts.
The models are very seductively and sexy.
The gameplay is not complicated and good.
The (rare) sex scenes are very attractive.
I hope one day there will be more content, i get always the finish so quick.
Because i work too hard ?

Reactions: mighty and Scrichta

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I second this...after you level up. I've Bio I. Don't know what to do.
Found the problem why some people were getting the event and others weren't. Replace the 2 script files below in the game folder. After get Bio I work till 5pm on any day after Thursday. Thanks for bringing it to my attention let me know if it works

Reactions: Krull and tjormas

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Just tried the game and played through the prologue - I want to start over and try a few things differently now that I have an idea of what's going on - and I must say, overall, I like this. I know it's early but I believe that @SmokeyDots has a promising game here, except...

While the stories are different, this already has shades of SuperPowered

I understand that talking with the girls makes sense to get their relationship points up, but going through the physical choices, aside from the 'Massage' choice in this game, they are almost identical in both games. Maybe instead of having the physical action with each girl the same, different girls can have different fetishes? At least to spice it up? Also, how about keeping physical actions hidden until they become available? An event where you get an HJ from the receptionist after work unlocks HJs with her, for example.

I'm just spitballing here. I understand that developing a sandbox game where your trying to fill and cover every woman with your sprem might be harder than it looks from this side of the screen, so please don't think I'm try to bust your balls. Just trying to keep the creative, and hopefully pussy, juices flowing. ;)

The backgrounds and characters are way more attractive then SuperPowered, and I am following this game. Might even throw some bucks once I finally get myself on better footing!

Good luck, and it's time for me to replay that Prologue again!

Reactions: SmokeyDots
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes