Feb 16, 2018
Have you viewed the grace and jack scene? Trying real hard to get the bugs out for the next release.
didn't see the scene just saw a text in opportunities, thinking maybe i missed something. i really like this game by the way the art looks amazing and so nice of you to reply these comments keep up the good work man.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
didn't see the scene just saw a text in opportunities, thinking maybe i missed something. i really like this game by the way the art looks amazing and so nice of you to reply these comments keep up the good work man.
Suppose to see the scene then get the opportunity. I'll see whats going. I dont remember if you can see the scene if you already have opportunity.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Played it, quite confusing and didn't have the patience to grind so used the console.
However, I really liked it, enough for me to pledge (although a small amount).

Keep up the great work, and hope one day someone can write a fan-made walkthrough (I like the game, but 20 a month for a walkthrough is too much for my budget)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What this game is definitely missing is the Management tag or perhaps the Simulator. Never could tell the difference. Workplace enviroment mechanics already in play and i'd assume building/improving a successful enterprise is going to be part of the game beside wooing and lewding the girls :)

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
What this game is definitely missing is the Management tag or perhaps the Simulator. Never could tell the difference. Workplace enviroment mechanics already in play and i'd assume building/improving a successful enterprise is going to be part of the game beside wooing and lewding the girls :)
We will see if I ever get to implement my vision, but your on the right track... boats planes and cars are definately coming soonish too. Will have to see how development for 3.0 goes...

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
@SmokeyDots
I found a couple of mistakes:
1) When you press "skip" during grope(with Izumi), i get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Also, the event with Ida is triggered every day after work(I'm not sure that was planned).

P.S Thank you for this amazing game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so someone can give me the variable handles? I'm not in the mood to grind right now.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Found this by chance in someone's signature, good game. Every render looks beautiful, amazing work on the lightning. Gameplay is a bit grindy, but nothing unbearable, there are stats to level up and skills to learn, so it's not just a slideshow, it's more like a simple management game.

The premise is straight out of Limitless (2011), a lazy guy takes a pill and is suddenly brilliant, even some of the dialogue is straight out of the movie, which is not a bad thing. With more content this could turn out to be one of the best here.

Reactions: Fyo

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
So what's the update on this? I'm really looking forward to it and thinking of contributing, but right now the progress posts are locked to Patreon and I don't know what's up.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes