Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Go on the date with Alice (need to have had sex with her and relationship 70+) to unlock the night club. Come back there in the evenings and it's fairly straightforward alternating conversations with Aubrey and the sex worker, Layla. You'll need a bit of cash and Psychology V to unlock the lot.
thanks. how's the sex?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Go on the date with Alice (need to have had sex with her and relationship 70+) to unlock the night club. Come back there in the evenings and it's fairly straightforward alternating conversations with Aubrey and the sex worker, Layla. You'll need a bit of cash and Psychology V to unlock the lot.
was expecting a bit more.

shish666

Mar 15, 2018
Finally new content! Seems enjoyable so far.

While looking at the research menu I've noticed we're missing Finance III-IV-V, Engineering V and the three tabs above it. Thanks to the last update we got all Psychology traits and we have got more content with Aubrey/Alice. Now, finance was needed for Lara content and engineering was needed to get more options/tools for MC and sometimes was linked to some girls like x-ray glasses had conversations with Izumi.

Following this path the next major update can be linked to Lara/MC financial knowledge (not that he's bad, right the opposite but it's needed to progress with Lara relationship) or more time to spend with the promoted girl considering we'll have to unlock new tools to improve the work area with trading AI, nanobots or whatever. My guess would be Lara and then smokey will give a very big update with promoted girl.

Anyway, I'm sure next major update will be good like the others. Thank god smokey is fine and he's back, this game has been one of the best by far I've played and I'm sure he will keep doing great.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If MC is at Gym reception/entry, then open phone, attempt to close, gets exception error due to line 1372 and it's relation to line 1511 in script.rpy. I'm attempting to resolve but it's an issue to be noted.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, the GUI gets so fubar-ed once your past level 3. Work, body, and research percentages are intermittent throughout map location screens and I'm having issue resolving the scripts to correct. The correct numbers are shown when you mouse hover over the bars, but the percentages are usually way out of whack. I'll keep working on it, surely SmokeyDots has noticed it in testing, not sure how it could possibly be missed to be honest.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi,

since 0.7 i cant find my saves i dont want to start from the begining...any ideas ?

Thanks
Two places: either your game subfolder of your 0.7 ( /game/saves ) or ( c:/users/"your name"/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Corruption

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes