• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
Really like the style and potential gameplay depth of this game. The models are attractive and unique. Am looking forward to things in the future.

Animations on ren'py tend to be on the lower quality side of things as I don't think the engine is naturally suited for it? Though I must say the current animations I've seen is of better quality than most I've seen on the same engine, the effort required in making them might not be worth it though. I personally am fine with stills, though I used to do a lot of reading so I am used to letting my imagination do the work.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
So my game's working fine, but according to the brief patch notes here and the opportunities menu, I pretty much did everything there is to do this update. There were no new actual sex scenes, right? Also, a new Laura scene is listed; how do I get that? I have no clue right now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
There are some mistakes I found ...
Is there anything, that is triggered by fear or is this stat just useless?
This stats is use then you'll try to grope Grace or Izumi (Need Fear =10 or more) when you'll have triggered this event

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not too bad tbh. Will wait a couple updates before playing again. Great work keep it up. Also you have earned my support take my money ya fucker.

Reactions: Krull

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yeah i did, every weekend it does the same thing.
How long did it take you to get that far, for me it took me about 8 weeks to get all the girls stats as high as they would go and get all research to 10 and job level to 4 then it started to repeat on my.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thats levl 4 research not level 4 work as everytime i fill my work progress to get promoted it jumps me back to chapter 1 and start my work progress over again btw i am lvl 11 research
Yes you maybe right because once I hit 10 research and lvl 4 in job is when it started back over for me.

Yes you can go higher in research than 10 but 10 is all you can use on research.

Mitta073

Aug 16, 2017
Once you get all girls stats as high as they will go and do all events and reach lvl 10 and lvl 4 in job you get a reset back to the beginning of chapter 1 with the date and sex scenes again but you keep all your stats.

Here is my save game with everything done and started over with chapter 1, have fun guys.

Research lvl 10 with all research done that can be had.
Job lvl keeps reseting back to lvl 3 but you can get to lvl 4 then it resets back to 3.
I have gotten to lvl 3 body and did not go any more on it though.

So once again enjoy your time.
How do i play your save on a mac?

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
this game is amazing. Too bad there are so many "coming soons" everywhere but i really like the gameplay. and the girls are proportionate and really sexy.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
What does it mean when it goes back to Chapter 1?
Miscemayl It's a minor bug. I ment to put in something to block you from going to work lvl 4 because I'm still working on making content for lvl 3 and going over might prevent you from using that same save, but it ended up not working out as expected. Going back to chapter 1 does not mean you see content all over again don't use saves that have everything unlocked the game is not programmed to work in such a way. I'm sorry for your inconvenience, but load a save before going over and just never work enough to go over lvl 3.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes