• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Replace these 2 files in the game folder to restrict Work actions once you reach level 3.

Choosing any Work related option either in Work place or Home Laptop will show the message:
"Max. Work level achieved for this build" :evilsmile:

Filenames:
script.rpy
home_actions.rpy

I added the following code in those 2 files at both Work actions (Home and Office) :angel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(I'm uploading a compressed version of the latest build ~330mb only, will post it once its ready online) :eazyHype:

Last edited:

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I'm on the Psychology path and blew off the date. Am I locked out of interacting with Angela for the rest of the update?
Should trigger an event where she makes up with you in the bedroom at night for that route, which leads to 2 more choices. If you have already gotten the call from Alice in the bedroom and played through that route and Angela is still angry, there may be something wrong with it. I have tested the route, but I know all the triggers and the pathing for you might be different. Temp solution is CTRL-D console $angela_angry_1 = False. The route is nearly idential but there are some differing dialogue for the patch. I'll recheck that path a little later since most people don't even know about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I have to say that this is most promising game at the moment. I really enjoy it. Nice looking(normal size!) characters and nice game mechanic. I really hope that this will be someday finished and before that there will be tons of new great content!

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
90272_hrc.jpg
Version
: 0.25b [Compressed Full Game]
PC: (~327 MB)
(Patched: Work Level 3 restriction)

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogie

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
So, I've had my third interaction with Alice. Is there a fourth one?
No, I’m just going to open Alice’s house on the map soon and then go from there btw is Angela still angry if it wasn’t a bug I’m not going to go retest the path.

Nov 25, 2017
We made up after my second interaction with Alice. Bailey moving in took a while so I was worried it wasn't triggering but she eventually moved in. Have I reached the end of the update?

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
We made up after my second interaction with Alice. Bailey moving in took a while so I was worried it wasn't triggering but she eventually moved in. Have I reached the end of the update?
Theres 8 total talents each one with a unique event. The order of the talents matter for some talents as far as how much content you get to see. You can research everything created so far not just one path. That's all the hints, I'm giving.

Reactions: da3monprince

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
I must say this game has some potential, but not so much content for now. I think I've done everything what was possible in current version. After fall of DmD and BB I'm hopping on this train. Hoping for some hot threesome action in the nearest future.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
So I just tried the game a bit earlier on.... there doesn't seem to be much content.
Anyways, it's kinda tough to reread all the pages in this thread.... is there any content available with Izumi? Or maybe Olivia?
How do you get to any content, just try to build relationships? The oncept is fine, but yeah, there doesn't seem much to do yet

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Is going swimming and shopping still in development as of this update?
yap...still nothing.

izumi- research computer, build glasses, give to her
grace- leave work entrance at 7pm+ and you ear a sound, investigate, press the window in sales room ( not in the gui) 2 future opportunities, make her strip or get back at jack(boss).
alice- reseach psych II, you will get a phone call from her at night
bailey- research micro camera, use on bathroom and her room(you can install in all rooms but only this 2 have scenes on computer) some weeks later, at night, watch tv and a new scene with bailey.
lara- Research Finance II, work to 5pm to activate scene

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes