Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
If I have already played the game I will write my opinion for the creators of this game.
The game has good foundations, and I like that there is no family theme which is very commendable and I think that they will slowly have to think about it all.
You also have a lot of options to continue, as you can easily add new people to your office to continue with new locations.
Unfortunately, now you have offered a game that still lacks a lot, and I'm afraid that just like most well-thought-out projects, it will remain somewhere in oblivion.
If you added 8 people and none of them is completed, you should ask yourself what this game really offers.
Complete what you have imagined and put the game on the market, and then think about what you will upgrade and how.
Do not be burdened with the size of the game if it has content and reward for the player.
Unfortunately, now it is my opinion that the game is not worth playing and for now there is a waste of time.
We can all review the progress you've made since December.
Very little for 4 months.

Last edited:

redninja88

Jan 3, 2018
To Dev: great work, great concept and foundation.

However.... I suggest focussing / narrowing your scope of work to maybe one or two COMPLETE storylines (girls) BEFORE releasing to the public. Maybe add girls as future content updates. After spending a lot of time to unlock the available content, I have nothing else to do in this game and am left completely unsatisfied. It just abruptly stops. It teases 4-5 storylines, like just tips of the iceberg teases and stops. I think back and just have a feeling of wtf did I just play as I don't have a sense of completion.

In fact I've uninstalled it and don't plan to come back until maybe a year or more later when you have more content.

Honestly, it was a great game with good potential, but I believe you released it too early or set off to do too much at once with too little time and ended up losing people's interest.

Thanks

Reactions: S1T355 and manlee

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I dont know where I saw some screenshots of Olivia naked next to Angela, somehow I missed that content ... I remember only touching her breasts while she slept, I'm missing something?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I dont know where I saw some screenshots of Olivia naked next to Angela, somehow I missed that content ... I remember only touching her breasts while she slept, I'm missing something?
The CG's include some pictures of Angela and Olivia in sexy lingerie in your bedroom and you hand them some wine. But I missed that content as well so don't know the path to get it.

Reactions: eddie297

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Olivia is the girl who attracts me the most, sad that to get content with her requires a crystal ball u.u

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
how can i raise relationship with others using cheat ? Coulld anyone write it for me

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
how can i raise relationship with others using cheat ? Coulld anyone write it for me
If you are interested in cheats/commands I suggest searching the thread with either the word "Cheats" or "Commands" to save time.

• name_f = xxx (is the cheat for fear)
  • name_l = xxx (is the cheat for love)
  • name_r = xxx (is the cheat for relationship)
  • name_s = xxx (is the cheat for sexual relationship)
  • money = x (money)
  • work_xp = x (work XP)
  • research_xp = x
  • physical_xp = (0-100)
  • will_stat = (0-100)
  • hygiene_stat = (0-100)

It takes some time to raise stats you have to go through all girls names with f,l,r and s.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
This is the kind of game that, overwhelming as it is at the moment, is not very worth playing.

Too much options, too much storylines you cannot realise if are finished or not, too much different stats and levels... I think it should be simpler for a start because you cannot know what actions are useful or not at this moment of development. Try to increase some values for nothing leads to frustration and feeling you are wasting time. Also I cannot know if I am missing some events because I didn´t interact with some characters at certain time.

Probably could be a great game once is finished -supposing could happen someday- so you are 100% sure you are not wasting time with useless levels, stats or relationships that could lead to nothing.

Reactions: jovoshin

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Sometimes I don't get this community.
smokeydots did a fantastic job of creating a rock-solid fundament of his game. Of course there a no finished storylines in there. It is just a 0,25 what do you guys expect. I take this game over some 5-minute tech demo without any options or storylines anytime. If we now get a monthly update with the same quality as bevor, I'm a very happy man/Patreon

I do think, that his success on Patreon (1200 $ per month) speaks very loudly. For a newcomer, this is one of the hottest starts I have seen in a while. I can't wait to see how the story of Izumi, Grace, Bailey, and Angela unfolds. I especially like, that characters like Grace and Bailey are willing to use their attractiveness to gain an advantage.

There some things I still don't like: The magic evil pill doesn't work for me in this setting. Also, I do fear, that he will burn out in his strive for perfectionism.

Overall keep up the good work! I firmly believe that High-Rise Climb can be the next big thing.

thinman873

May 8, 2017
yap...still nothing.

izumi- research computer, build glasses, give to her
grace- leave work entrance at 7pm+ and you ear a sound, investigate, press the window in sales room ( not in the gui) 2 future opportunities, make her strip or get back at jack(boss).
alice- reseach psych II, you will get a phone call from her at night
bailey- research micro camera, use on bathroom and her room(you can install in all rooms but only this 2 have scenes on computer) some weeks later, at night, watch tv and a new scene with bailey.
lara- Research Finance II, work to 5pm to activate scene
Can't seem to get the Grace event, no matter what I do. What are the other triggers?

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Can't seem to get the Grace event, no matter what I do. What are the other triggers?
Its a random encounter. Although its extremely unlikely you don't come across it in your play through, it is possible. A work around is go to sales after 7 pm. Keep clicking on sales as it reloads it until you see the blinds in jack's office go down. If you really really can't do it this way like some obscure bug occurred, then control+D open concole $grace_caught = True should give you the opportunity to continue.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes