balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I could somehow think so. But then should be in the update properly something in it. But still, thanks for this info
Np :) I havn't talked to the dev in a while but last time we talked he had 25th set as a personal deadline of sorts. I'm not stressing since I want him to do his thing at his pace to put out the best possible product, which he has so far. But I'll be sure to update if I talk to him and hear something else. Cheers

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Guess I will bring the bad news: There will probably be a delay of one or two days.
Content:
- Biggest update thus far.
- Fear and relationship storyline for Izumi and Grace.

Reactions: Krull

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
Guess I will bring the bad news: There will probably be a delay of one or two days.
Content:
- Biggest update thus far.
- Fear and relationship storyline for Izumi and Grace.
I hope i can play it after champions league‘s final.Its really a good game.

Reactions: crazyasian

flinger

May 3, 2017
IMHO this game is up there with the likes of Glamour (original), Man of the House and Big Brother in terms of the feel of quality even at such an earlier stage in development, clean UI and interesting characters (2 of which currently may be more) can be treated differently.
Be a decent human being / friendly or be an arsehole.
Not tried to be a full on arsehole yet (fear route) but looking forward to watching the development of this game and provided the creator keeps to schedule one worth considering backing.
9/10 even at this earlier stage.

Reactions: Nottravis

Sparrow

Apr 27, 2017
I usually never post but I must say that this is one of the game I'm currently looking forward the most. Incredible work until there

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Don't forget, that this will be the alpha release for the 20+ Patreons. I think it will take three more days until we will see a release here. (Launch for the 5+ Patreons)

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes