balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Posted on patreon Jun 6 05:16

Doing final run throuth.
That and doing some easy ui optimizations. Should be up in a few hours (1-3 hours) for $20 patreons.

Reactions: derek324

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
Posted on patreon Jun 6 05:16

Doing final run throuth.
That and doing some easy ui optimizations. Should be up in a few hours (1-3 hours) for $20 patreons.
It‘s really an exciting news.
Any news about the change since 0.25

If any,tell me please.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'm not opposed to keeping a walkthrough behind a paywall if the dev think that's how to get people to support your game, but I think smokey's going about it a bit steep with the $20 reward. If they lowered it to the $5 reward, for example, they might get a wave of new patrons that could theoretically outweigh any theoretical loss of revenue. 10 people paying $5 a month is better than 2 paying $20.

Anecdotally I might've pitched $5 for a walkthrough, and there's probably a lot of people who would probably become a patron with an offer like that. But it's their game, and they have every right to keep their patron rewards as they are. Just putting in my 2 cents.

Also I'm wondering if smokey's comment about the fake $20 patrons is a real thing or a tongue in cheek comment. Just curious about that

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
was hoping it would be updated by now . where are the hero's when u need them lmao

to busy playing Man of the House :)

Reactions: seba0

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I'm not opposed to keeping a walkthrough behind a paywall if the dev think that's how to get people to support your game, but I think smokey's going about it a bit steep with the $20 reward. If they lowered it to the $5 reward, for example, they might get a wave of new patrons that could theoretically outweigh any theoretical loss of revenue. 10 people paying $5 a month is better than 2 paying $20.

Anecdotally I might've pitched $5 for a walkthrough, and there's probably a lot of people who would probably become a patron with an offer like that. But it's their game, and they have every right to keep their patron rewards as they are. Just putting in my 2 cents.

Also I'm wondering if smokey's comment about the fake $20 patrons is a real thing or a tongue in cheek comment. Just curious about that
It isn't as simple as 10 people paying $5 a month is better than 2 paying $20. On paper $50 is better than $40, but that is if exchanges were direct. That isn't the case because there are variables like fees to take into account.

For example, processing fees. Many Patrons with lows pledges would mean a higher percent of your overall earnings will be going to processing fees compared to few high pledges.

After it is all said and done, those 10 people who pledge $5, could net slightly more, equal, or less compared to 2 people pledging $20 because of fees.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
$20 per month for 12 months that's $240 a year. far to much for small updates each month . and most games are not 100% finish after the year . or the devs just give up on the game after they getting the money to buy there new pc and HD TVs and so on .

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
Dose smokeydots need an programmer?
Maybe I can help the guy make the progress faster.
Of course free to help.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
$20 per month for 12 months that's $240 a year. far to much for small updates each month . and most games are not 100% finish after the year . or the devs just give up on the game after they getting the money to buy there new pc and HD TVs and so on .
Maybe don't make half a dozen posts begging for update showing how desperate you are if you aren't inerested in small monthly updates and are mad at the idea of dev charging 20 bucks?

Just a thought.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes