a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any reason to download 303a because I have had 25b since last month and the change log says no changes.
Hello friends, can anyone post save where 0.303 starts? I lost all my data. Thanks in advance :)
Did you go in and delete the appdata yourself or what.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I do not understand, as new is added ''Izumi Date'' but if you click on it, you have a gray picture with the statement ''Coming Soon''

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
You get a date with Izumi when your relationship is high enough and you call her in your office.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Let's see. Start the game. 7:30. gotta be at work in an hour. let's take a shower, gf come in get a blow job, now it's 9:00. wtf? HOW. THE. FUCK. does a blowjob take an hour and a fucking half? Delete.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Let's see. Start the game. 7:30. gotta be at work in an hour. let's take a shower, gf come in get a blow job, now it's 9:00. wtf? HOW. THE. FUCK. does a blowjob take an hour and a fucking half? Delete.
Your trolling right?

Reactions: kiteares

da3monprince

Dec 9, 2017
In order to get the fear scene for Izumi you need to get the perk for hidden cameras. View her in the office and then later call her into your office and confront her. For Grace I am not sure.
Alternatively use "jump izumi_bj_fear" or "jump grace_sex_fear" in the console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Grace you have to install hidden cam in Jack office, view the hidden scene where Grace ask Jack for the promotion, you can confront Grace twice in your office later on (2 sex scenes trigger on different day).

Reactions: Tilur

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
In order to get the fear scene for Izumi you need to get the perk for hidden cameras. View her in the office and then later call her into your office and confront her. For Grace I am not sure.
Alternatively use "jump izumi_bj_fear" or "jump grace_sex_fear" in the console.
Here are some additional events

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes