Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for the help guys. Then I'm officially stuck because I can only see the Jack and Ed scene. I got there where I want with the console. It's a bit buggy this time.

kalacs01

Jun 4, 2017
If you dont want to lose your progress, dont click on Alice's place at or after 23:00, couse the game will drop you to the main menu with no way to go back. I didnt save in the last half hour so ....fuk

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
If you dont want to lose your progress, dont click on Alice's place at or after 23:00, couse the game will drop you to the main menu with no way to go back. I didnt save in the last half hour so ....fuk
This also happen if you click restaurant ... i have to check the hour , 23:30 if i remember right.
See in autosave slot if you can recover something.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the help guys. Then I'm officially stuck because I can only see the Jack and Ed scene. I got there where I want with the console. It's a bit buggy this time.
i got stuck with jack&ed as well.
use the renpy console to help get the necessary screen (izumi steal / grace talk to jack) to move forward

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
i got stuck with jack&ed as well.
use the renpy console to help get the necessary screen (izumi steal / grace talk to jack) to move forward
I have set the config.console = True, but it still shows Renpy script disabled.
jump command not works.

But clear and help command works.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Where the fuq is Jack? Can't find him anywhere.

EDIT: Never mind, found him. I don't know what triggered it but he was in his office at 09:00 on Wednesday.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Same thing happened to me but all you have to do is load the last automatic save (A).

Reactions: kalacs01

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
I have set the config.console = True, but it still shows Renpy script disabled.
jump command not works.

But clear and help command works.
have you sacrificed a virgin maiden goat and use its blood to draw the runes correctly??
.... just kidding.

Load one of your saves or start a new game
then press Shift + o which will bring up the console
in the console you will get a prompt (it will say Ren'Py script enabled now)
then type for example
jump izumi_steal
enter

refer to my earlier post for the event list
that's it, good luck!!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I am having the same issue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I finally figured out how to solve that repeating scene in Jack's office.

After you catch him doing Grace (Already did this in last update but for some reason I got this scene again) when you ask Grace about it, offer her the money with no strings attached and this will open another opportunity, now when you see that scene in Jack's office on the cam, tell Grace about it and then you can both invest money in the company they were talking about (Do this from PC at home) after a day or 2 check on the investment and you can cash in, you and Grace both get alot of money out of it and when you talk to her about how much she made, she gives MC a BJ.

Anyway going this route stopped that repeating scene.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes