• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tijger08

May 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "globy12, bericht: 818629, lid: 175077"] Om de angstscène voor Izumi te krijgen, moet je extra betalen voor verborgen camera's. Bekijk haar op kantoor en bel haar later naar je kantoor en confronteer haar. Voor Grace ben ik niet zeker.
Je kunt ook "jump izumi_bj_fear" of "jump grace_sex_fear" in de console gebruiken.
[SPOILER = "Console-opdrachten"]
Voor degenen die erom geven
Moraal - will_stat = X
Hygiëne - hygiene_stat = x
(Het is hetzelfde voor elk meisje, vervang gewoon de naam)
(Angst) grace_f = x
(Love) grace_l = x
(Lust) grace_s = x
(Relatie) grace_r = x
geld = x
(Ga niet over het percentage heen, verprutst het spel)
physical_xp = x
research_xp = x
work_xp = x [/ SPOILER] [/ quote]

wat ik ook in de console invul krijg ik een fout Ik heb een foto gemaakt met welke fouten die geeft wie me kan helpen bedankt voor de hulp

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game feels like superpowered without the superpowers and with office work instead of the school

but I've started to play superpowered at version 0.17 I guess, so it was much more developed, can't imagine how painful it would be to play it at the beggining with almost no content, is more or less what I imagine to be playing this game right now, if it keep going it can be great, but right now it's more grinding than fun

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the job for the sister (bailey)?
I'm Lv 4 and can't find a way to ask jack to hire her.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
choose opportunity with jack and he'll tell you to hire anyone you want as secretary
Ah.... i can't seem to trigger that.
Theirs nothing there, so i'm assuming i've missed a scene.
cheers for the quick reply

edit: Used the jump command to get around it :(

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
someone has a walktrough or something like it? I played most of the game but wanna see the all the available options and consequences.

Reactions: Alo and papasmurf

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I may have found a bug or simply a need to start fresh. When I select research past a certain point it sends me back to the start of the game with a title screen “Chapter 1”. I did not restart so that may very well be the problem. I like the game but there is a lot of grinding if you have to restart on new versions.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
So my Review about 0.3 with a lot more mixed feeling than 0.25.

The most important thing: Smokeydots should stop with his deadlines, they did him more harm than good. Next time just go with the good ol' "when it's done" We got a version, that after three Hotfixes still got minor bugs (scene replay) and a gamebreaking bug (stuck with the cams so that I had to use the console) In hindsight, this version really needed some more days testing, I know he is on a vacation right now and this was the reason it all fell apart, but I think it would have been avoidable if you focus on your strength and not on the random things.

His strength is -in my opinion- the description and small details in a ruthless business and the realistic characters in it.
This time he wanted too much, there a lot of things going on but his two stars Izumi and Grace came short.
The fear storyline of these two feels so so rushed. Last update we got a lapdance from grace and a sideboob from Izumi.
Now there are sex scenes for Grace and a BJ from Izumi and I don't get it. Last time Grace was all about "no touching" now we tape her with Jack about the promotion and just like this, we can f*ck her in her a...
Why?
The same story with Izumi: We tape her in our office trying to steal something, so we get the BJ. For me, this is just an easy and generic way out of this situation. Just some standard blackmail. The maddening thing is, there are scenes in there which I think are genius. For example when Izumi confronts Grace or when Izumi asks you if Grace did the same thing (When you play with Izumis boobs).

I still think, that there should be a storyline like this: After your promotion, you offer Grace to tutor her if she is willing to do something for the MC. Grace declines because she is through with this BS after Jack. During your next team meeting, the MC praises the team and threatens Grace that her non-results will no longer be tolerated. After this Grace comes back to you and takes you up on the tutoring for BJ offer. During the next team meeting, the MC praises Grace for enormous improvements. Izumi gets suspicious and confronts Grace. During MCs next tutoring/BJ session Izumi walks into the office and is shocked. During your next one on one time with Izumi she asks you with teary eyes if this is really necessary to succeed.

This is the storyline I got from 0.25 and some parts of 0.3, so I'm really sad how this all had unfolded.

To the random parts: I don't know how I should feel about the whole Emily scenes. It's a nice bonus but the whole storyline (see a random chick on tv and decided to help her) feels just wonky. This is something you can build in a 0.9 or 1.0 at the moment I think there are other things to focus on.

The Bailey storyline is on its way but feels a little too vanilla. (I gave you the job, how about a little thanks? )
The Angela storyline is at the moment the most stable. Good build-up and I'm looking forward to the next updates.

I don't want to criticise him so much and maybe I had too high of an expectation, but I do really hope, that he reworks this part. I think it is a good thing, that he is this whole month on vacation, he will be more focused the next month.
Criticisms taken. A complete rework will probably not happen. Ill fix the bugs in the next few days while I’m away and go from there. I really need to go with a policy of “when it’s done it’s done.” Didn’t mean to disappoint Tilur :/

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I may have found a bug or simply a need to start fresh. When I select research past a certain point it sends me back to the start of the game with a title screen “Chapter 1”. I did not restart so that may very well be the problem. I like the game but there is a lot of grinding if you have to restart on new versions.
It’s a bug if you can wait a couple more days, I’ll have a more comprehensive bug fix. To work around it just don’t go above research 10 I believe for now.

pov989

Apr 27, 2017
SmokeyDots,

I hope that the post Tilur made does not act as a downer. It is a good post, and I definitely agree with many of his points. But I interpret it as nothing inherently negative. Instead, I view it as a someone who really enjoys the game wanting to point out some oddities and hiccups in the story (and he can correct me if I am wrong!) so that a good product and be even better. Please do not feel like you disappointed anyone, as it is still a very good game as it is. I know that working on something enormous can sometimes result in a sort of "tunnel vision" where you focus on a particular thing so much that everything else kind of misses the attention to detail.

And is it strange that I take delight in hearing the investing related dialogue? I have an interest in the topic, so I kind of laser into it. Do you have a background in finances?

Swat those pesky bugs, work at your own pace, and keep up the good work. I always enjoy when this game updates.

Reactions: Tilur

RedFlex

Nov 30, 2017
Jack opportunity for secretary position is not triggering. I have included a save state of the game to see if someone can see where I erred. Thanks.

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
That was her past before she met the MC.
Even though it's the past, it makes this character look like a promiscuous bitch. Every person likes a type of game, that's not the kind I like. Would you have a real-life relationship with a woman who had sex with two at the same time in the past? I do not. So I would not guide a character to do that. If in the game you could stop having a relationship with this character, then everything would be fine. For me it's NTR even though it's past. And it seems like this will happen to several other characters.
The quality of the game's images are excellent, but I did not like the story. Although I did not like it, I think the game will be successful and I hope that the developer will succeed.
Sorry for my english translated by online translator.

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
It’s a bug if you can wait a couple more days, I’ll have a more comprehensive bug fix. To work around it just don’t go above research 10 I believe for now.
Thank you SmokeyDots for a great game and also thank you for making sense of possibly the most poorly written bug report ever. “I did something. I didn’t really note exactly what. And something bad happened. I didn’t write down exactly what”. Let’s assume you found it via a more professional path. ;)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This game is damn good dayum

Tho, one problem I have, why is every girl hot as fuck except for the girlfriend? Cant wait to get rid of her ewwww

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

smallgirl

May 27, 2017
i would suggest if a feature is not implemented yet to grey out the action button instead of showing a screen after you click it. then you do not waste time clicking many buttons that do nothing.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes