• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Even though it's the past, it makes this character look like a promiscuous bitch. Every person likes a type of game, that's not the kind I like. Would you have a real-life relationship with a woman who had sex with two at the same time in the past? I do not. So I would not guide a character to do that. If in the game you could stop having a relationship with this character, then everything would be fine. For me it's NTR even though it's past. And it seems like this will happen to several other characters.
The quality of the game's images are excellent, but I did not like the story. Although I did not like it, I think the game will be successful and I hope that the developer will succeed.
Sorry for my english translated by online translator.
Please do not paint everyone else with your broad brush. A woman having sex with two people, before you even met her doesn't make her a promiscous bitch, unless you want to be a promiscous bastard if you did the same. Let me guess, you live in a fantasy world where all the women are pristine, or whores, with zero middle ground? Have you ever asked any female relative, including your mother, about her background? Try it some time and you may be shocked, SHOCKED I say, by what you find out.

Some of us are secure in our own worth as a person and our sexuality so aren't threatened by what someone else may have done before they met us. What someone does, or doesn't do, sexually doesn't have much bearing on who they are as a person.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I cant get any of those scenes. Nor i can have sex with emily. Anyone proper walkthrough or FIX?!"

IzumiBJRel x 1
IzumiBJFear x 1
GraceBJ x 1 from JackGraceQuest
GraceSexRel x 1
GraceSexFear x 2
Angela BJ x 3
Alice Sex x 1
Promotion level 3

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
@SmokeyDots : No need to apologize.
Let me add a couple more things: I would not write such a long post if I would not genuinely love your work. I value my time way too much, as I would criticise bad or mediocre games.

You are one of the few authors, who can create deep and complex characters. Someone could do a character's interpretation of Angela, Izumi and Grace. Most of the games here use characters archetypes like the sweet and naive younger sister combined with the bossy and bitchy older sister. You got unique characters here which develop more and more as the game goes on. This is something I cannot praise enough.

About the reworking part. Yeah, it was a pretty arrogant dick move of mine. Let me say this: For me, the fear part of Grace and Izumi storyline felt rushed. So take your vacation and after that take your time and look at these scenes again and ask yourself, is this what you had envisioned. If this is the case, then stick with your vision.
I can be completely wrong, but I get the feeling, that you wanted more for this scenes.

I still think, that my predictions from the early versions hold true:
That High-Rise Climb can be the next big thing.
That there is a real danger that you burn out.

So take your vacation and enjoy your time off and I'm looking forward to your next update.

@pov989 You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Please do not paint everyone else with your broad brush. A woman having sex with two people, before you even met her doesn't make her a promiscous bitch, unless you want to be a promiscous bastard if you did the same. Let me guess, you live in a fantasy world where all the women are pristine, or whores, with zero middle ground? Have you ever asked any female relative, including your mother, about her background? Try it some time and you may be shocked, SHOCKED I say, by what you find out.

Some of us are secure in our own worth as a person and our sexuality so aren't threatened by what someone else may have done before they met us. What someone does, or doesn't do, sexually doesn't have much bearing on who they are as a person.
This is in YOUR world where there is no conservative rule and behavior.
I already asked the past for many women and I was not shocked because I know it is full of people who do what they please. I do not live in a fantasy world, I only choose people who live and live according to what "I" think is right. This has nothing to do with not being secure with your own value, it has to do with looking for a person who has the value you are looking for.
So I can say that I'm not promiscuous because I never did and would not do that sort of thing. The past says a lot about people, if any serves you, your problem.
I would only have a relationship with someone from the "clean" past.
Do not think that just because you believe that everything can be done that others can not think differently.

U

User_10739

This is a site containing adult games which cater to people will all sorts of different values. These games are not, and do not "depict real life". Please feel free to NOT go on about your particular belief system here and keep this thread on topic.
Thanks.

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
On the Change-Log it says
IzumiBJRel x 1
IzumiBJFear x 1
GraceBJ x 1 from JackGraceQuest
GraceSexRel x 1
GraceSexFear x 2
Whenever I try it says coming soon is that normal?

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
Can't seem to get Grace's fear sex scenes even with her at 100 fear and got my own office and such. Already got the normal Rel one so I'm guessing that locks it out?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Can't seem to get Grace's fear sex scenes even with her at 100 fear and got my own office and such. Already got the normal Rel one so I'm guessing that locks it out?
Did you already promote one of them? Or can you do that later?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok new to the game, but played all the way through. Question is, did I just miss the opportunity to hire sister? I already promoted Izume, I helped Grace gave money to pay off jack/and undercut his stocks we both got rich. Now I'm lvl 4at work have all the skills (available). But jack never has an opportunity for me? Am I missing something or does a bug prevent this opperopport from happening if you pass it? Thanks.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I've grinded and farmed so much but there's no walkthrough so I don't know how to help Grace with getting back at Jack.
I'm already 100 rela with Angela's sister but nothing happened.
I'm already 100 rela and 10 fear with Grace but nothing happened.
I'm already 100 rela and 10 fear with Izumi but nothing happened.
What does a brother need to do to get some decent sex scenes in this game Jesus, some hints from the dev would've been nice.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
@SmokeyDots : No need to apologize.
Let me add a couple more things: I would not write such a long post if I would not genuinely love your work. I value my time way too much, as I would criticise bad or mediocre games.

You are one of the few authors, who can create deep and complex characters. Someone could do a character's interpretation of Angela, Izumi and Grace. Most of the games here use characters archetypes like the sweet and naive younger sister combined with the bossy and bitchy older sister. You got unique characters here which develop more and more as the game goes on. This is something I cannot praise enough.

About the reworking part. Yeah, it was a pretty arrogant dick move of mine. Let me say this: For me, the fear part of Grace and Izumi storyline felt rushed. So take your vacation and after that take your time and look at these scenes again and ask yourself, is this what you had envisioned. If this is the case, then stick with your vision.
I can be completely wrong, but I get the feeling, that you wanted more for this scenes.

I still think, that my predictions from the early versions hold true:
That High-Rise Climb can be the next big thing.
That there is a real danger that you burn out.

So take your vacation and enjoy your time off and I'm looking forward to your next update.

@pov989 You pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Quick question Tilur, I couldn't replicate the stuck on edward_jack loop or the grace_jack loop on the current version, are you sure you were playing on 0.303a and not 0.3a?

Jul 15, 2017
As for Bailey, when she asks you for help to find a job, you gotta go to Jack and tell that you need a secretary. He immediately agrees and all that's left is to go back to Bailey and tell her. I guess there's no much content that accompanies that. Every evening after work, when Bailey watches TV, you can offer her a massage.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
One of the strongest hype points for the future updates this (amazing) game is the possible threesome routes that could be implemented in the next update, or at least hinted:

- Angela & Bailey (pretty obv)

- Angela & Olivia (also this pretty obvious, I guess it will be built with shopping trips etc, for the next update we'll see further Oliva route I think)

- Ida & Lara (this was "promised" from the beginning of the game)

- Lara & Bella (they seem to be very friendly towards each other)

- Izumi & Grace (both Fear & Romance version)

Other ones?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes