• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
i go into office first day in game, meet my co-worker, and after a conv with him the HUD disappear.

same after i copyed the bugfix files into "game" folder.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Hi. The first version I played was 0.303a. I got stuck in research level 10. When I reached level 11 I was taken immediately to the beginning of Chapter 1.

When I instaled v. 0.304b the problem was solved, but now I cannot reach any new talents although I am leveling up research. I am level 14 now, but cannot choose any new talents, and therefore it seems I am stuck in the game. Is there any patch to fix this?

Thx!
That is all the research content currently available.

Reactions: Caveman03

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
i go into office first day in game, meet my co-worker, and after a conv with him the HUD disappear.

same after i copyed the bugfix files into "game" folder.

It's not a Bug, you have to pick the document on the ground, it's an event. Afterwards, everything will go back to normal.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
I search all sexscenes. A few people says, Mainchar can have sex with 4 ladys...but i found only Alice, Emily (Blinddate) and Grace....
How can i make sex with grace? And a "fear" blowjob?

Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
Loving the game but i am not sure how things are supposed to end with Jack in the current version, having trouble getting my relationship rating up as he only seems to be in the office a couple of days a week, currently sits at around 30. i think i have pretty much maxed all other interactions with the other characters. some info would be appreciated.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I'm new to this game —which I'm liking so far, BTW—, so this might be a misunderstanding on my part, but weren't there supposed to be animations in it? Because I'm only getting still images and don't really know whether this is how the game is supposed to be or maybe a bug or some software-related issue that prevents me from viewing them. Any info? Thanks.

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
I'm new to this game —which I'm liking so far, BTW—, so this might be a misunderstanding on my part, but weren't there supposed to be animations in it? Because I'm only getting still images and don't really know whether this is how the game is supposed to be or maybe a bug or some software-related issue that prevents me from viewing them. Any info? Thanks.
There are animations. If you click to quickly you'll miss them.

DJVirgo

Jul 6, 2018
WHY????????????????????????????
MY PHONE!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3701, in script
call screen phone_research_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not find font u'\u9020\u5b57\u5de5\u623f\u7fbd\u9038.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 3701, in script
call screen phone_research_screen
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\layout.py", line 895, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1081, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\text\text.py", line 1732, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\text\text.py", line 574, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\text\text.py", line 236, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\text\font.py", line 648, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\HHHH\renpy\text\font.py", line 590, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'\u9020\u5b57\u5de5\u623f\u7fbd\u9038.ttf'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
High-Rise Climb 0.303

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
There are no walkthroughs yet, the game is still fairly simple and open enough to figure out things yourself and there still are no "paths" or things you need to do before something else.
To trigger Emily you have to buy the furniture for the guest room.
To fuck Grace you need to call her 3 - 4 times in once you have reached Work Level 3.

Can someone post the render smokeydots released on his Patreon?

Kaah

Jun 16, 2018
There are no walkthroughs yet, the game is still fairly simple and open enough to figure out things yourself and there still are no "paths" or things you need to do before something else.
To trigger Emily you have to buy the furniture for the guest room.
To fuck Grace you need to call her 3 - 4 times in once you have reached Work Level 3.

Can someone post the render smokeydots released on his Patreon?
thanks
found it, just had to watch tv

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
is there anything i can do with bailey other than talk to her and peep on her at night (btw i have the cameras set up in her room and bathroom

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
is there anything i can do with bailey other than talk to her and peep on her at night (btw i have the cameras set up in her room and bathroom
you can make her your secretary after triggering a dialogue watching TV and then reaching work level 4, but that's about it.
Dev promised future content with her in the next version.

To everyone new to the thread, up until now the sex scenes are very few and the plot still has to be fully outlined but there's great content with some of the girls and the renders look utterly gorgeous. Professional render level.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes