WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

High-Rise Climb [v0.305] [Smokeydots] - Original Size: 1.61GB

Download PC (236MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you be willing to post a non-crunched CG rip please? I have a mac and cannot do it myself.

Reactions: fr12rebel

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I do not think anyone has a walkthrough sadly enough. I am at work level 5 and resourch level 9 only I do not know what to do now, so a walkthrough would be very useful. Haha

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Yess. I can blackmail jack now, I talked with grace and i got this opportunity now. :) And in the mean time i'm research level 15 and work level 5 haha. This is too easy guys!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe somebody from you can answer these Questions.

Are Emily really calling back to you in this Version?

Is this normal or a bug?

When I hear noises from Bailey`s bedroom I have had behind that a phone call. I taked the phone call and don´t see what is going on in the bedroom.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
That noise is bailey and her sister angela. That happens a lot. If Emily calls back in this verson ?, I have no idea because it has not happened here. So, Maybe it's still coming ;).

After that there's a phone call coming, But you can't see what happens in the bedroom than.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
He wanna know how to upgrade or raise things because it's repeating with him. And i got the same problem.

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I do not know how and what.
If this is all in this game or is there any progress from the previous version.
The game is repeated every day the same.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes