balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
So is it worth waiting for the release today or was this fake news? :)
No official news on patreon just yet.

I got the feeling from talking to smokey that it probably won't be today, but I'm hoping obv ^^

Personally I'd recommend you to go about your day, if the patch drop it does, otherwise you'll get your chance once it does, not worth waiting around for..

Reactions: fenixblack

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Officiall news:

Just finished up a 12 hour session. Some of the rel/fear mechanics is proving quite difficult to implement correctly. It's another day's work and a lot of programming and map + new locations have been added. I'll put in another 10+ hours tomorrow and see where I am after that. The final product looks like its going to be 400+ render (Without animations) with 7 different sex/bj scenes and many more grope/story scenes and all the post work on that is done. Its just the coding... which has always been a challenge for me. I'll be the first to admit, that I might have tried to do too much for one update, but I really hope the finish product will be worth the wait, so hang tight guys.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks again for the awesome previews! Does the latest patron post say anything about the release date? If I remember correctly he planned to do it yesterday?
I'm afraid you might have misunderstood regarding releasedate. ETA was 25/5 but life got in the way as it have a habit of doing.. There has been no official news since 31/5 which I posted previous page. If and when there is news it will be shared. Cheers

Reactions: Comynator

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
So now... official post 19:11 from Smokey on patreon:

Progress Report
Patrons only
Still 3 large scenes and a few minor scenes to code and testing. I hope to finish the coding today and then go through testing tomorrow.

Cheers
This is a great news!

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes