phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone please tell me were the save folder is ?? I made a save and i cant find anything inside Documents -> Renpy

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello all, can someone share Saves from 1 or 2 previous updates? i changed my computer and don't want to go from 0^^
Thx to the futur Hero

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Try look back one page, post #5,323 and see if any of that works for ya? ;)
Oh thanx bro, by the way, how do you confront Angela being drunk? or confront Izumu in the office? i can't do both of it.... and no help ingame :'(
Edit: i don't know why but the save can't be loaded, i looked for appdata but can't find previous saves in renpy :'(

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Oh thanx bro, by the way, how do you confront Angela being drunk? or confront Izumu in the office? i can't do both of it.... and no help ingame :'(
Edit: i don't know why but the save can't be loaded, i looked for appdata but can't find previous saves in renpy :'(
Neither Izumi or Angela quests are fully complete yet, there's hints of where it's going but until the engineering/finance research tree is finalised it'll probably go no further. That was the hope for this update, instead we get more Bella content instead.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Neither Izumi or Angela quests are fully complete yet, there's hints of where it's going but until the engineering/finance research tree is finalised it'll probably go no further. That was the hope for this update, instead we get more Bella content instead.
Oh ok thx, still, i don't understand why i can't load the save in the link in previous page, i still have my own saves :/

Sep 23, 2021
Oh ok thx, still, i don't understand why i can't load the save in the link in previous page, i still have my own saves :/

Check the filenames are correct RenPy is finnicky and the filenames should match it's structure also delete/move the persistent/save files file in both your game folder and your %appdata%\RenPy\Corruption.

stallonemaker Try using WinRAR, that worked for me and validate the file ensure there's no data corruption from the download. Also ensure you're extracting to a non-sensitive folder if you're using Windows as it can block it if it feels it's malware. So extract to desktop as an interim step

ghostlee

Sep 17, 2018
Just wanted to stop and say that I enjoyed this game; it has a good amount of content and actually some game with the financial/research pieces, it's not just a visual novel with limited choices. Good stuff!

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game is nice, but it has been in development for years with no end in sight. Some characters are blatantly unfinished and should have been given first priority like the girlfriend Angela. You still do not know what is troubling her, and you cannot get her to stop drinking. There are so many critical events missing in the game that has been in development for so long now.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Game is nice, but it has been in development for years with no end in sight. Some characters are blatantly unfinished and should have been given first priority like the girlfriend Angela. You still do not know what is troubling her, and you cannot get her to stop drinking. There are so many critical events missing in the game that has been in development for so long now.
yea agree, GF mc just stuck... can't have fun when she drunk on sofa... boring, should atleast let byron stuck his penis inside her ass while she pass out on sofa.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys can you tell me something how do i do this mission please?

and then there are other languages for the game besides this one?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes