Sep 23, 2021
The Ida quest is broken, the zip file is missing the IdaDate folder.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'bar/idadate/idabardate1.jpg'.

It can be recovered from the previous version and tests OK.

In other news the cheat mod seems to work fine with this version.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Edit:There is a game very similar to this the dev is Kind and very active.
The game is: The Roommate : [VN] - [Ren'Py] The Roommate [v0.4.7 Public] [togs] | F95zone
Have fun.:whistle:
Also a game called The regional Manager is most similar to Highrise climb. It's probably on par with it... you can get real rapey even. That The Roommate starts off a totally different game then just the last update decided to throw in an office environment. It's going to be a LONG time before there is any content. Heck you even live together with the chick, and ask to be her boyfriend, and still took a few updates to have sex.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Year 2021 and some devs still hasn't figured out that overwhelming majority of the players want to name the mc after themselves. It helps the immersion and make easier to put themselves into mc shoes way easier. I will say it: developers who insist to use fixed mc names are just arrogant. Nothing more nothing less. I wish F95 make avoid future on tags and put 'fixed mc name shit' there. I hate NTR with passion and if there is one thing I hate more than NTR in adult games is fixed mc name
I preffer to name my alter-ego as "Chad Thundercock"!!!)

Klinkhamer

Dec 21, 2018
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 7944M
SHA1SUM: ae1c67e3d2d62bbca7385af6790df580d2b02984
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Could it be that the MacOS version is not working when you hit the game start icon? Nothing happens after that...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Could it be that the MacOS version is not working when you hit the game start icon? Nothing happens after that...
Unfortunately this bug appears to be impacting a few users, there's a workaround noted here and I'm working on my own workaround too - hopefully something a bit more elegant. If you'd like, shall I DM you once I know more?

Reactions: Klinkhamer
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes