stallonemaker

Aug 8, 2019
Check the filenames are correct RenPy is finnicky and the filenames should match it's structure also delete/move the persistent/save files file in both your game folder and your %appdata%\RenPy\Corruption.

stallonemaker Try using WinRAR, that worked for me and validate the file ensure there's no data corruption from the download. Also ensure you're extracting to a non-sensitive folder if you're using Windows as it can block it if it feels it's malware. So extract to desktop as an interim step
I am using Mac and it continues to fail extraction for some reason and when it does download and I try to extract part 1 and 2, it doesn't do it... I will download winrar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What about the Mac version?
not released or not leaked. play pc version with renpy sdk for mac.

I am using Mac and it continues to fail extraction for some reason and when it does download and I try to extract part 1 and 2, it doesn't do it... I will download winrar
try 7zip and compare size what you get and what you are supposed to get.

ljfljf

May 12, 2019
how to change REL route and Fear route by controlling the REL point and fear point before making the decision?

xxzarxx

Jan 2, 2019
Hi just got back to playing after a week an for some reason i cant see the writing in the text box its to dark i don't remember it like that did i do something or was it always like that tnx really makes it impossible to read wat people say

xxzarxx

Jan 2, 2019
im back it has to be a bug because its back to being white on black and not black on black

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes