Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
I have a question about Angela's quest, the hint says :go and confront her when she is drunk but whenever I talk to her mc told her to "come let's sleep in our bed " I can't get finish the quest. Am I doing something wrong or its a bug? Any help!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That has been left a loose end for years ... it is what it is ... you live with what you have.
4 better or worse, you can play with her, her sis and her bff honey.
Go game and live it up, you billionaire!
I have a question about Angela's quest, the hint says :go and confront her when she is drunk but whenever I talk to her mc told her to "come let's sleep in our bed " I can't get finish the quest. Am I doing something wrong or its a bug? Any help!!
You make more than enough to buy yourself and her multiple successful businesses to run.
Kind of moot point there to still try and give her misery when you are loaded and swimming in hot babes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You make more than enough to buy yourself and her multiple successful businesses to run.
Kind of moot point there to still try and give her misery when you are loaded and swimming in hot babes.
yea cars and boat etc aren't exactly cheap but still players buy those w/o flinch.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Quick work around is: Click on the phone and then on close in the bottom left.
One would assume you go full screen and see the whole screen to access all GUI options.
Go into the phone menu and exit from there
Oh, so is there a shortcut key to open the phone menu?

padas

Nov 12, 2021
anyone know detailed walkthrough for this game, because my friends keeps bugging me about everything,.

Feb 15, 2019
I would like to see Izumi's sex scenes with invisibility suit, and more such scenes with Grace, any guy agree with me?
I’m in the same boat. I want us to be able to rape Izumi like how we can rape Grace. Also, building up love points with Grace is incredibly tedious; hope that we can have more dating options with her.

Reactions: ljfljf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I’m in the same boat. I want us to be able to rape Izumi like how we can rape Grace. Also, building up love points with Grace is incredibly tedious; hope that we can have more dating options with her.
it's tedious with every1 so i avoid big fear choices like on last update.

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
I'm on Izumi Rel route and whenever I spend the night in her house the days of the week makes quite a long jump. For ex, I spent Friday night and after waking up it's Tuesday? It's fine on Grace's Rel route. Is anyone else facing this problem?

Edit: I just figured that if the MC has anal with Izumi then there is another option of a scene in the bathroom. If MC stays for that then the days jump randomly.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes