Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
High-Rise Climb [v0.901a] [Smokeydots] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 7.77 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 883 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD - *
Compressed Mac Size: 866 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Update Size: 28.2 MB
Compressed Update Size: 14.8 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Edit: Added Update

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Updated
Very much appreciate your work. Thank you.

Reactions: Web209 and Techstar

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

Halbling

Jan 29, 2019
question: in the current status of the game, generally which route has more/better content: fear or love?

or do You have to differentiate for specific characters?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question: in the current status of the game, generally which route has more/better content: fear or love?

or do You have to differentiate for specific characters?
love and fear have quite same contents and each have their own contents too and you don't need to go on full fear to see fear path scenes.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
I like the game but find it quite annoying when the scene requires me to click a single option every once in a while, its really inconsistent in this way either you have the whole thing go through dialogue then another character a scene requires you to click a singular choice every 2 seconds... And while it could be great the non-linearity in the game can get you to miss so many scenes.

Reactions: Adultress

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can any tell all the events for Bella that are present in the latest update?
talking (lots), taking pic of her lying on hood, bar trip (which can lead to 3some with client and so much fear and loss of points that recovering from that won't be easy) and bit others. NO SEX.

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Anyone seen this issue?

I'm doing Grace and Izumi fear route. I promoted Izumi. I got to the point where I had a chat option with Grace and I used Psychology V to convince her to invite me over, however it still won't let me enter her house or go home with her from reception.

In opportunities I have 2 (for some reason) completed quests saying I can go to her house, but I can't.

wtf_grace.png

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I just gave this game a shot but I'm kinda confused. What does fear and love do? Do I have to play love or fear to get the most of this game and what are the differences?. I wish the dev would implement to tell this to players.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just gave this game a shot but I'm kinda confused. What does fear and love do? Do I have to play love or fear to get the most of this game and what are the differences?. I wish the dev would implement to tell this to players.
fear is that girl/woman fears mc and he can do special things with her (like fuck wifey's sister anally) which can't be done on full love and 0 fear and vice versa. both paths have unique scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Iget this error when finishing the dance with Ida just when we are about to leave to get a drink
1. attach traceback.txt not scrshot or full error txt.
2. there was/is fix posted somewhere so search bar.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add the option to let the player change the mc name :FacePalm: . Some of us don't want to use the default name because it kills the emersion of being the main character, I prefer to use my own name when I play game's Until that's option is added 1638795125410.gif

Last edited:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
There deffinetly needs to be a better sort of walkthrough for all this, as in how to get specific scenes i what order to do scenes and in which order to interact with characters, some kind of linearity to help not miss out on many things... i can see theres constant questions here, and ive been trying hard to get so much content and im still missing out on many of it... then i tried using cheats to get as much as possible but still its all over the place :( i love it when a game tries to add so many great things to a ren'py VN and this one is trying to do so,

But its quite confusing how to get certain things how to get some scenes like i dont know what the propper way of meeting the neighbor Alice is ? I know i researched psych 1 i think all of a sudden she is at our home with our GF an im helping her etc etc. i never knew of this char before but have we been friends already or i missed something earlier? its too non-linear and makes it easy to skip out so much content.... other content is confusing like Angela drinking issue i had a talk with her after finding her like 3 times drunk, but even after being a good guy promising her ill be there and comforting her, again this shit happens shes constantly sleeping on the couch, hell even after fun with her friend olivia and buying the boat still have the "opportunity" to talk to drunk agnela but this only sends her back to bed like before..

Either a propper walkthrough, or the game should simply lock you out at certain points make it more linear and unable to progress anything until certain things have been completed so in the end it would make more sense and you miss a lot less of the game...

[EDIT]

Few more simple things, conversations with different characters work differently... with some for example i can speak about past present future (example gf) all in one day ( also if you do this before theres a quest to actually do this can cause a bug with completing that quest) some you can do one a day ( i think this starts for most of the chars only after prologue)

Theres too many confusing things and details like these that make it whenever i think how great the story is playing out i get pissed off on missing something great

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Okay need help. I'm doing the Bella-Carter outing and Carter asks for snow. I go get it and suddenly it is now a date between me and another girl please help.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes