Mrcwox

May 15, 2021
Hello, I think I have a problem with the game. In the walktrough it say the game should be start in Saturday monring but my game start in Wednesday and I dont know the story. Its like the prologue has been skipped, is anyone can help me?

there's what's my new game look like

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You and everyone else, gamer .. join the gaming community.
Should you want another game .. we got plenty.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
when am i supposed to talk about grace and jack about what i saw? the guide says talk to her at the reception after work. bbut when i speak to her all nothing is said about it and the story with her doesnt progress. I cant go to her apartment either. the only time i can really talk to her about it is during work but she says now is not the right time. when is the right time?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
when am i supposed to talk about grace and jack about what i saw? the guide says talk to her at the reception after work. bbut when i speak to her all nothing is said about it and the story with her doesnt progress. I cant go to her apartment either. the only time i can really talk to her about it is during work but she says now is not the right time. when is the right time?
Speak to her at her desk after work after everyone else has gone home

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hello, I think I have a problem with the game. In the walktrough it say the game should be start in Saturday monring but my game start in Wednesday and I dont know the story. Its like the prologue has been skipped, is anyone can help me?

there's what's my new game look like
I don't remember the game starting on Saturday. When I first play this long time ago, it starts on a weekday because I remember the first thing to do was getting up and to go to work.

MacCloud

Oct 26, 2020
renditions and animations are top notch, plenty of scenes, but the game’s a bit too much grindy + we haven’t heard any news from the dev for a while now, I hope he just took some time to relax and is now ready to restart the train again

Dec 6, 2018
Happy after a long gap, dev has released 0.9a version. Hope hereafter he keeps releasing new versions on a regular basis and not be on radio silence.
Also want there should be new track with Olivia, where MC goes on a date with her and bangs her and it mainly shouldn't involve Angela.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
High-Rise Climb [v0.9a] [Smokeydots] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 7.76 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 883 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Mac Size: 866 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Please could you update this to the latest v0.901a. Thanks.

padas

Nov 12, 2021
i am having issue on my android there is no save button not even option, before you can see it on the bottom right when your doing something or speakingbwith someone but now can't see it anywhere.. anyone know how to make it show again

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
i am having issue on my android there is no save button not even option, before you can see it on the bottom right when your doing something or speakingbwith someone but now can't see it anywhere.. anyone know how to make it show again
If you are using the latest android port made by the66 found here. Maybe they can help.

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.901a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.11.2021 (v0.901a)
Thanks, Does it have cheat mode?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes