Apr 14, 2021
Hey having issues, the normal download takes literal hours from what i can tell and all of the part 1 downloads take a lot less but each one gives an error part way through extracting it and won't work for me. all things considered I'm not confident that the normal version will successfully extract either. Does anyone know any fixes or ways around this?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
High-Rise Climb [v0.9a] [Smokeydots] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 7.76 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 883 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Mac Size: 866 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Hey having issues, the normal download takes literal hours from what i can tell and all of the part 1 downloads take a lot less but each one gives an error part way through extracting it and won't work for me. all things considered I'm not confident that the normal version will successfully extract either. Does anyone know any fixes or ways around this?
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 7944M
SHA1SUM: ae1c67e3d2d62bbca7385af6790df580d2b02984
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
I tried many ways to extract them but when i start extract the second part it's says "error"
Method 1 - drag and drop

Drag and drop interface. You can select multiple Zip files, right click, and drag them to a folder to unzip them all with one operation.

From an open folder window, highlight the Zip files you want to Extract
Right click in the highlighted area and drag to the destination folder
Release the right mouse button
Choose the app(winzip,winrar,7zip) and Unzip to here

Method 2 - right click

To unzip multiple Zip files without drag and drop:

From an open folder window, highlight the Zip files you want to Unzip
Right click in the highlighted area
Choose the app(winzip,winrar,7zip) and Unzip to ...
Enter the destination folder
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-9a-cheat-mod.88012/

Reactions: Techstar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what 2 files?

ljfljf

May 12, 2019
Use the cheat, it works well enough for most of what you need to do. You could use Console commands but the cheat on page one is easier.
No, sometimes it doesn't work to change the route option, for example when the REL point is higher than the fear point, call Grace enter and will get "have sex" option, but later add the fear point to higher instead, call Grace enter again, you can't get "put her against the wall" option

Apr 27, 2021
I'm sorry, it happened to me to see this image on another site. How in the hell can I get that scene? When Bailey makes BJ to MC, it happens that Grace comes in, but then she escapes when she sees what's going on. How can I make her join? BaileyBJGrace21.jpg BaileyBJGrace21.jpg

Sep 23, 2021
I'm sorry, it happened to me to see this image on another site. How in the hell can I get that scene? When Bailey makes BJ to MC, it happens that Grace comes in, but then she escapes when she sees what's going on. How can I make her join? View attachment 1494989
Choose Grace over Izumi for the new role, and call in Bailey for a BJ. The phone will ring and you can invite Grace. Similar with the Eshe scene. At least that's how I found it. You may need to be on the fear track not sure about that.

Reactions: gregers
Apr 27, 2021
Choose Grace over Izumi for the new role, and call in Bailey for a BJ. The phone will ring and you can invite Grace. Similar with the Eshe scene. At least that's how I found it. You may need to be on the fear track not sure about that.
Ok, I chose Izumi over Grace, here it is why I have not this scene. Thank you very much!

Apr 27, 2021
doesn't really matter which chooses. mc bangs them both still.
Yes, banged them both and had a threesome with Izumi and Grace, but with the "chosen Izumi path" that scene doesn't happen to me, because Grace escapes from office when she sees Bailey sucking the MC, and never remains pushing Bailey's head.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
So I'm having an issue with the game right now. I can't seem to get it that the MC finds out that Jack is spying on him. I have hacked his computer several times and it just tells me that there doesn't seem to be anything interesting. Am I missing something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm having an issue with the game right now. I can't seem to get it that the MC finds out that Jack is spying on him. I have hacked his computer several times and it just tells me that there doesn't seem to be anything interesting. Am I missing something?
once you have researched enuf he will notice spying at his office.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
how to anal bailey, because when i try she gets angry then rel -100
If I remember correctly, it only happens in fear route (at least for the first time). Same for pool sex. Her fear need to be more than 50 and more than relation.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes