Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I do so love being ignored. I post a real game breaking problem and.... no reply. Another person posts a question and is answer within 14 minutes. #5479

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Because that other person pays good, for 10 bucks a question you can get all the answers in the world in two minutes, but I personally would only answer for 30 bucks. So pay up or ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Because that other person pays good, for 10 bucks a question you can get all the answers in the world in two minutes, but I personally would only answer for 30 bucks. So pay up or ...

Orrrrr no one has any idea or solution for your issue or even if they do they have no obligation to answer. Entitled attitudes may cause people actually starting to ignore for real.
and how hard would it have been for a single person to reply " no idea how to help, sorry"? Its been days since my question has been posted.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
and how hard would it have been for a single person to reply " no idea how to help, sorry"? Its been days since my question has been posted.

You are complaining about that as somebody who has actually spent some time and a various amount of their own 190+ invested posts on this message board paying the help *you* receive here forward by making the effort to answer other people's questions, right?

Oh never mind. That appears to be a no. Continue on with the "boo hoo for me and MY needs" rant i guess.

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
Hi. I know this was asked many times before, but I didn't find any coherent response. Will there be at any point a solo route for Olivia? Or we will have to always share her with Angela? I get it that we are forced in LTR with Angela by plot and we have to stick with it, but I would really enjoy some intimate time with Olivia (preferably with the least/no Angela's involvement)
Is this character is meant to be just a support character for Angela?

bigjack910

Jun 6, 2021
is the text showing up as black for anyone else? I just finished the prologue with no issues but once i started chapter 1 the text is illegible. i'm on the latest version as well.

mur

Jun 4, 2017
Great game.

It has a lot of potential and more than enough characters (maybe a lack of male characters for some fights/situations?).

Ideas/Recommendations:
  • Characters:
    • make the receptionist a bit more presentable (clothes). She's below the quality of the other women and she's the front/face of the entrance of a big company.
    • the girlfriend and the sister are also a bit quality inferior (face, hair) compared to the other women (give Bailey some stylish/newer glasses).
    • actually, the girlfriend and sister are a bit irrelevant. If they are removed:
      • they can be hired when we get promoted to the new office.
      • MC can be a woman, climbing the corporate ladder ;) The potential... bitch co-workers situations, screwing co-workers/manager/boss for intel/influence, etc.
    • have the ability to choose the secretary (which is more of an assistant?). I don't like the gf sister just comes in and is the secretary. No she's a rookie/intern?, she has to climb the "corporate ladder "... This give much more potential/possibilities and could also give the possibility to "appease" the woman that didn't get the team manager position.
    • give MC a better shirt!! If he a team manager, he has to be more "presentable", specially when he get the Lambo or at stage 3 work.
    • ability to change names? Grace is a funny name for kind of character...
    • Grace is 35? She looks way too good compared to the others. Maybe 25? She didn't go to college and married at 18. 25-18=7. 7 years is enough to get tired of the old job.
    • Did the prostitute change sex? She looks a bit large on the waist. If not, for $1000 I think MC deserve someone a bit more "worthy".
    • No woman with large and/or fake breasts? What kind of game is this?!? Just joking, but can we have at least 1 or 2 women with bigger and/or fake breasts?
  • Scenes:
    • some scenes (swim, jog, etc.), have too many: text -> button -> text -> buttons -> text -> button. Simplify. Put the options in the beginning of the scene. Let it fly.
    • the scene against the wall in the new office (Grace) is too good to only be accessible through fear. She like sex no matter the fear/respect.
    • the scene with Grace in the Analytics, doesn't need to be similar to the Grace's bathroom scene, specially in a door... There's the chair, the table, the floor, the windows, standing, etc.
    • the scene at Grace's house on the floor, the way he puts it in and the way she rotates is weird... it's low quality compared to the rest.
    • In the scene where Ben catches both in the act (MC+Grace), there should multiple options "Leave", "Fight" and "Talk", because "Psychology 5" is a bit of a cheat and the Body Stat need to matter for more than 1 or 2 characters.
      • Leave: Grace and Ben "fight" (discussion). +Respect +Love -Lust -Fear.
      • Fight:
        • if MC loses (Body level < 4 or 5): MC is kicked out of the house. --Respect --Love ---Lust ---Fear.
        • if MC wins:
          • if Grace Love > 50: MC kisses Grace and leaves. ++Respect +++Love.
          • if Grace Fear < 50: Grace asks MC to leave while taking care of Ben. -Respect -Love ++Lust ++Fear
          • if Grace Fear > 50: MC takes Grace right in front of Ben. -Respect -Love +++Lust +++Fear.
      • Talk:
        • if "Psychology < 4": MC forced out of the house. ---Respect --Love --Lust --Fear.
        • if "Psychology = 4": Ben calms down, but walks MC out of the house. +Respect +Love --Lust --Fear.
        • if "Psychology > 4": MC is alpha. +++Respect ++Love ++Lust -Fear.
          • MC can take Grace right there or in the bedroom while Ben watches and/or participates.
  • UI:
    • on the map, change the arrows to circle (like the rooms) with the picture of character or the place, like other games.
    • if possible, make the navigation of the houses more consistent, because some entrance/exit are from the living room, other from the kitchen... at least make the exit/entrance icon on the same spot:
      • The most left icon (or right, if you prefer): exit/entrance places.
      • The most right icon: inner office/bedrooms.
    • if products have a frame around it why don't the vehicles have it?
    • also on the products, make the price text more "readable":
      • green - have enough money to buy.
      • red - not enough money.
      • no text - already bought (and/or add some symbol on the product image).
    • when the Chiron appears, put it on the most left spot (price decrease order).
    • ability to sell cars/trade in (at %50 value?), because I think most players will aim for the high tier cars unless the bonus stack up and the other vehicles become irrelevant?
    • Hotel price of $500, instead of $299 or $399 (to make prices more simple/"flat").
  • Game:
    • If MC is single without girlfriend (man or woman), MC can start in a smaller house and buy/rent houses:
      • small apartment, like the neighbour (Alice)
      • medium size apartment (current house). Extra idea: MC can have room mates?
      • condo/high rise. Can buy apartment for mistress?
      • rural and/or vacation house
      • private island?
    • Others vehicles:
      • helicopter (50% faster than car). Places: condo, job, yacht, airport.
      • yacht:
        • live in yacht (yacht = house?)
        • invite NPC for night of fun
        • party
        • go to private island
      • jet:
        • to rural/vacation house
        • private island
        • other places/countries
  • Others:
    • better compression? I'm using the compressed version (thanks TechStar) and looking at the original size, it scares me to think of the size of the finished game...
    • App icon! Please, the app deserve at least a High-Rise Climb logo/text icon.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
when will this game be finished soon? It's been more than 4 years, because I want to try playing it when the game is complete.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads I think it's time for some information dump coming straight from his patreon regarding 0.91, so enjoy the reading !

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Alright lads I think it's time for some information dump coming straight from his patreon regarding 0.91, so enjoy the reading !
ah shit looks good rendering. but unfortunately I have not dared to play this game. so can't wait for this game to complete.

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes