P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
What does formatting animations means?
Probably means he finished recording them using a third party software and now needs to code them into the game and convert them into a compressed renpy format

Reactions: Jake2000

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone know where the save files are actually located? I've deleted the folder several times and they still persist afterwards
All renpy games store the save files in 2 locations. One location is in the individual game folder and then there is a common save for all renpy game that should be in an app data folder... the common save is called "Renpy"

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone provide the save after finish previous version (v0821a Hotfix) or from starting of new version?

After starting the new version, I did not get any quest(I also played more than 10 ingame days)?

Last edited:

Hebesoyam

Apr 13, 2021
ok so i finished the Ida quest and it says i can hangout at her house , but i dont see her house on the map do i need to go through certain dialogue everytime to get to her house?

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
So i've only really just started playing the game. Can anyone confirm is Grace is full of it? Played the victim card etc but I still feel like shes playing everyone. Also I been to her house, where is her 'husband'? Seems like the game is playing me haha

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So i've only really just started playing the game. Can anyone confirm is Grace is full of it? Played the victim card etc but I still feel like shes playing everyone. Also I been to her house, where is her 'husband'? Seems like the game is playing me haha
The husband is a trucker or similar; he's on the road a lot. He shows up at the office Wed? evenings to meet her. You can meet him in the lobby ~1700 and meet them both at the mall after that.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes