Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
The husband is a trucker or similar; he's on the road a lot. He shows up at the office Wed? evenings to meet her. You can meet him in the lobby ~1700 and meet them both at the mall after that.
Thanks for confirming. Can you confirm if she's a fake person playing people or legit actual 'victim'? I don't mind a spoiler confirmation

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for confirming. Can you confirm if she's a fake person playing people or legit actual 'victim'? I don't mind a spoiler confirmation
what is a fake person?
She has money issues. and she has some plans on how to fix them. (not particularly good ones I beleive)
does that make her fake or does tha make her normal, IMO she is playing the cards she is dealt.

I don't understand why you are asking this in a forum rather than playing the game,

There are some nice little twists and turns in this game, I think you will enjoy them more if you experience them for yourself

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
JAN 31, 2022 AT 1:18 AM
0.91a Patch Notes (Release out in 12-24 hrs)

Size

Animations: 4200 frames (23 new animations)
Stills: 224
Icons: 60
Major Changes:

Added Goals as new Opportunity.
Added $15 million dollar goal.
Added Beach Condo for $15 million
Added 4 New Interactions when inviting Bella into the office.
Added Invite Jasmine (Real Estate Agent) to the condo after buying it.
Minor Changes:

Added Start of Curing Angela Addiction or Making It Worse
Angela stops laying on the sofa if you cure her addiction.
Added Menu music.
Added Game music Loop.
Rebalance:

Angela's Opportunities Tab now more clearly directs what to do next
If you have bought the condo. You get 7.5 million in investing capital if you have less than that.
Note: Took a bit longer than I had planned fitting everything together and troubleshooting everything. Not a huge patch, but sets the framework for all the romance and fear endings.

Bruno66

Oct 18, 2019

Taking a small 2 day break. I'll be checking to see if you guys are having trouble with bugs and working on fixing those through.
0.92 Outline:
Setup the framework for Technology victory (Including):

• Al Research
  • Building an AI research center
  • Initial Production of sentient AI
Bailey Angela Olivia:
  • Finish the Angela main quest line depending on if you chose to make her an alcoholic or cure her.
Just a rough online so far, things are still subject to change.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Maybe it's already mentioned but in my opinion the dream sequence with Alice photographing the landscape at the end, which is about "everything is subjective" is a really hefty sequence.
The writer of that scene is in my opinion a fanatist.
MUST is a really strong word for the medium which should be able to transfer ones feelings, thoughts and emotions to another human beeing so that both "understand" each others words and expressions.
I must die.
I may die is wrong.

So, you are saying, mankind MUST find a medium like in a bork collective with a single alpha commanding the functionality of others brain? Have you really thought about ?
brain doesn't work like planning a city. even a caucasian brain has other regions activated than an asian when thinking about sex. That's the reason why the common buyable brain thought reading equipment is only ready for 5 languages.

That's a more horrifying vision you are painting than the nuclear bomb 80 years ago...
That's more than the vision "1984"

And who is in control of that medium?
a human beein? AI ?
Both are restricted in their accumulated nowadays knowledge
If you turn on that medium, there will be no future and everything mankind developed will be frozen at this stage.
No inventions anymore as each brain is controlled and restricted to this programmed mediums input and output

And how would you deliver the brain to brain message? radio frequency waves?
You know, that those manipulate a humans own frequencies and are able to freeze blood plates, right? That's what's called embolism and if areas of the brain aren't blood flooded, they die irreversible.

I know, I know.... Snowden told us about academic researches and their first steps .... It's completely wrong and I'm strictly against any kind of emollient in any kind of propaganda for this technologie.
For me, your message reads like: a bullet in your head is a must have

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
If the developer says in 24 hours the new update will be available, it means it will take some 2 weeks more before it is available. I guess the developer is doing some beta testing before releasing the update for users to enjoy.

Like I feel, an Olivia storyline and date should exist where the MC can have fun with her excluding the Angela Character. Also an office sex scene with Olivia would make the game more interesting and fun to play and enjoy

Zworden

Feb 9, 2018
If the developer says in 24 hours the new update will be available, it means it will take some 2 weeks more before it is available. I guess the developer is doing some beta testing before releasing the update for users to enjoy.
did you even see dev patreon feed? it is already released, just behind $20 paywall
beggars like us need to wait for the free release

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
High Rise Climb v0.91a

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

0.91a Addon from 0.901a (Update Only):
Instructions
Unzip the files into an into installed version of 0.901a and replace all the files when prompted.

0.91a Full Download - Whole Game
Instructions
Download both parts from either site and open part 1 with winzip/winrar extract it any folder.

0.91a Patch Notes

Size

• Animations: 4200 frames (23 new animations)
  • Stills: 224
  • Icons: 60
Major Changes:
  • Added Goals as new Opportunity.
  • Added $15 million dollar goal.
  • Added Beach Condo for $15 million
  • Added 4 New Interactions when inviting Bella into the office.
  • Added Invite Jasmine (Real Estate Agent) to the condo after buying it.
Minor Changes:
  • Added Start of Curing Angela Addiction or Making It Worse
  • Angela stops laying on the sofa if you cure her addiction.
  • Added Menu music.
  • Added Game music Loop.
Rebalance:
  • Angela's Opportunities Tab now more clearly directs what to do next
  • If you have bought the condo. You get 7.5 million in investing capital if you have less than that.
Note: Took a bit longer than I had planned fitting everything together and troubleshooting everything. Not a huge patch, but sets the framework for all the romance and fear endings.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally! After countless updates out there looking for fun all around that barren sceneless mall,
we got new property to sink our earnings after diving into work because of the drunk GF.
A start to rehab is always the good part of helping someone.
The long haul is the trouble.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.91a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.02.2022 (fix for Angela's opportunities screen)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes